Women are you ok with Cum facials

I had an ex-gf that wasnt that into it- the idea. But i think she realized that i really wanted too- and her friends were doing it- and it was a thing that most guys wanted. So she agreed to try it. The best part- she really grew to love it. She did have one rule though- one time after a quite copious amount was sprayed- she stood next to the bed and told me sternly: "I have to be the one that decides when you come allbover my face." - a quote i still love to remember coming from her. And gradually she started requesting it more and more. She would even take her finger and playfully slap different areas of her face asking if i would come "here, and here..." which drove me wild.
So she cheated on me with a black fellow student from her school- and after we got back together - and once she realized the episode was a huge turn-on for me in bed- i asked her if her black stud had the honor of exploding on her face? I will never forget her facial expression and her answer: "i learned to like that because of you. But yes- he did- and i wanted him too. And he often made quite a mess."
(i never could get her to say more because that was always an immediate prompt for me to cum on her face too.)

But i will say this- from any (or most) males perspective- there are women who like it when you cum- and there are women who like it when you come on their face. The latter will always have an inherent advantage over the former!!

Done this 3 times with mixed results.

First time: hubby wanted to try it. We werent having sex I was giving him a hand job. He did it but I started laughing. It just felt weird lol. I felt really bad.

2nd time. He and I were going st it and he was going to finish on my boobs. I grabbed his dick and said "finish on my face" it was so hot.

3rd time I let a bull do it and it was great but it got in my damn hair and I felt like cameron Diaz In there's something about mary

Done this 3 times with mixed results.

First time: hubby wanted to try it. We werent having sex I was giving him a hand job. He did it but I started laughing. It just felt weird lol. I felt really bad.

2nd time. He and I were going st it and he was going to finish on my boobs. I grabbed his dick and said "finish on my face" it was so hot.

3rd time I let a bull do it and it was great but it got in my damn hair and I felt like cameron Diaz In there's something about mary
that sounds like you're coming out of your shell and embracing it! good for you

Back