Women are you ok with Cum facials

I like to swallow... there is just something so hot and erotic about his climax and feeling it as he’s cumming in my . mouth and down my throat. My bf -Mr. ILBBCFUN- is actually the first guy to ever cum on my face and I discovered that I really enjoy it. LI’ve since asked 2 guys to cum on my face so I could send Mr. a picture of my adventure, neither managed to do it.. kinda sad. It would have been so awesome to show him the pics of it later. Maybe next time.

I never really enjoyed sucking dick until I sucked my first bbc. I like it so much that I basically make love to it with my lips and tongue... and swallow. Swallow it all. But if a guy wants to cum on my face, I go for it. My goal always is to give a guy exactly what he wants.
Well damn

I never really enjoyed sucking dick until I sucked my first bbc. I like it so much that I basically make love to it with my lips and tongue... and swallow. Swallow it all. But if a guy wants to cum on my face, I go for it. My goal always is to give a guy exactly what he wants.
Same way i eat pussy

Back