Woman Married for 25 Years Wants to Get Back at Racist Husband...

Bigfishneo

Male
Real Person
I'm in a local kik group and randomly this mature, in shape white woman joins with "Hey guys, I want to support black men..."

My curiosity took me over and I sent her a private message asking what does "supporting black men" look like. She goes on to tell me that she wants to support BLM and get back at her husband who is a racist. (She's mid to late 40's). I immediately thought of someone who could help with this endeavor. 😆

We continue to talk and she asked me how big I was, I told her and she thought I was lieing until I sent a pic. She responded with "OMG" and told me that I am more than half as big as her husband. So I'm trying to ease into the conversation to make sure she's comfortable about meeting, etc....and she blindsides me with a comment...(see convo below).

And that one comment reminded me of why I love mature women! Shout out to yall!

Attachments

• 20200914_123352.jpg
    20200914_123352.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 1,289
I'm in a local kik group and randomly this mature, in shape white woman joins with "Hey guys, I want to support black men..."

My curiosity took me over and I sent her a private message asking what does "supporting black men" look like. She goes on to tell me that she wants to support BLM and get back at her husband who is a racist. (She's mid to late 40's). I immediately thought of someone who could help with this endeavor. 😆

We continue to talk and she asked me how big I was, I told her and she thought I was lieing until I sent a pic. She responded with "OMG" and told me that I am more than half as big as her husband. So I'm trying to ease into the conversation to make sure she's comfortable about meeting, etc....and she blindsides me with a comment...(see convo below).

Can I join your room? Kik me at REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey bro there's nothing wrong with dickin her down to fight racism! Martin Luther king would be proud that white women and black women's backs were created equal and can get blown out by a bbc all the same! ♠️😎🤜🤛

Not sure how kik works but are you sure she's real? I'd hate to see you set up or something you know? If she is real, have fun...and if she allows it take pics haha

Lovely texting with that future snowbunny... She seems not against sucking a black cock in a car... Would love to hear about the following steps !

I've been on kik for a LOOONG time...i can tell the real from the fake. Nonetheless if she flakes on me, her loss
Pretty sure if you have been on the internet/ social media for at least half a decade, you can tell real from fake. She would be a fool to flake on this though, especially since her curiosity and daring brought this on in the first place.

Pretty sure if you have been on the internet/ social media for at least half a decade, you can tell real from fake. She would be a fool to flake on this though, especially since her curiosity and daring brought this on in the first place.
Exactly

Back