Wives You Would Never Expect.

You're a small minded racist white boi.
I deleted my response to you, I felt it was too harsh,,,that being said, I read about six pages of your posts, that was all I needed to realize your a bitter, malicious, negative person, the only way you can elevate yourself is by demeaning others, if it wasn’t for this little back and forth we’ve sharedI wouldn’t give you the time of the day. My husband‘s brother had a name for people like you,,,”nothings”!!!

I deleted my response to you, I felt it was too harsh,,,that being said, I read about six pages of your posts, that was all I needed to realize your a bitter, malicious, negative person, the only way you can elevate yourself is by demeaning others, if it wasn’t for this little back and forth we’ve sharedI wouldn’t give you the time of the day. My husband‘s brother had a name for people like you,,,”nothings”!!!

I'm an old curmudgeon but I've always liked you plus I think you're probably one of the saner types who comes to this kind of site. Hope your husband is doing OK...

I'm an old curmudgeon but I've always liked you plus I think you're probably one of the saner types who comes to this kind of site. Hope your husband is doing OK...
I appreciate that,,,sorry you had to be exposed to all that, he started to get me pissed with his woke *******, anyone who feigns racial offense
on a site like this is just poking the bear to make waves,,,like he's never heard of "blackmanworship"? 40% of the stuff on here would offend someone,,,so you're gonna make you stand on the Rebel flag? You see how quick he forgot all about that and his crusade became disavowing ME! That was just the scab he needed to pick to justify his original intent,,,Geez! Oh well,,,I'm moving on, not worth it in the least.

Yawn

I appreciate that,,,sorry you had to be exposed to all that, he started to get me pissed with his woke *******, anyone who feigns racial offense
on a site like this is just poking the bear to make waves,,,like he's never heard of "blackmanworship"? 40% of the stuff on here would offend someone,,,so you're gonna make you stand on the Rebel flag? You see how quick he forgot all about that and his crusade became disavowing ME! That was just the scab he needed to pick to justify his original intent,,,Geez! Oh well,,,I'm moving on, not worth it in the least.
Holy *******,,,I’ve been censored,,,try visiting “blackmanworship.com”,,,that’s not what I wrote, nor is it the name of the website. To be clear when I first saw that website it didn’t rest well with me,,,but listening to dialog from videos where the blacks were asking the woman what she wanted, and she told him in no uncertain terms, I guess it’s tolerated if she there’s money involved. Sorry, still trying to deal with the fact that every remake these days finds the main character has suddenly become a black man, a woman, or someone of a certain sexual preference, which is strange, since blacks are only 13% of the population, and LGBTQ’s are only 5.6%,,,yet somehow they make up 40 to 60 percent of everything I see on TV. I used to want to live forever,,,now I see society, and nature in general, has a way of making you accept your mortality,,,hell, maybe even begin to look forward to it,,,life is a strange and wonderful thing, but nobody gets out alive!

finally!

Back