Wives You Would Never Expect.

I'm sure the women in the photos here are real. I just question where the origins of these photos are. It seems way to simple to copy and paste an image. I think it makes some people question the validity of other members!
Even though when I started, Jan B. was a MILF, Janet Mason had natural boobs, and Deina was the perfect amateur doing interracial, even though my videos have literally sold on every continent, even though I single handedly jump started the whole “Glory Hole” genre, I still get people challenging my authenticity,,,what can you do?

Even though when I started, Jan B. was a MILF, Janet Mason had natural boobs, and Deina was the perfect amateur doing interracial, even though my videos have literally sold on every continent, even though I single handedly jump started the whole “Glory Hole” genre, I still get people challenging my authenticity,,,what can you do?
Ignore the haters.
I recommended this site to a friend (in her 50s) and she finally signed up and put on an old picture, and a bunch of think-they-know-it-alls instantly jumped all over her on the first day-accused her of being phony because of her picture. They could have suggested she get verified or something, but instead drove her away.

Ignore the haters.
I recommended this site to a friend (in her 50s) and she finally signed up and put on an old picture, and a bunch of think-they-know-it-alls instantly jumped all over her on the first day-accused her of being phony because of her picture. They could have suggested she get verified or something, but instead drove her away.
I retired in ’07 because I didn’t want to over stay my welcome,,,I took a page from Bettie Page and left my fans with a decent memory (unlike some others out there who I won’t mention). Turns out I could’ve run another 5 to 7 years, didn’t get fat, didn’t get wrinkles, but what’s done is done. My point being, most of these sites that offer verification do so by having you pose for a picture holding the name of the site on a piece of paper. In 2007 I was 46,,,posting a pic of me now kinda defeats my reason for retiring when I did. When most people thought Bettie Page was dead, I saw a video interview of her, she was back lit and all you could see was a silhouette.

Back