Wives You Would Never Expect.

Would you ever film again??
There’s nothing I’d like better, especially since it would mean I’ve grown younger,,,seriously though, I would love nothing more than to do it all over again, the only thing I’d change is I would do it twice as much and start younger, as it was I started at 23,,,although my body hasn’t changed, I retired at 47, and I’m now 62, but my body may look the same on the outside, it’s not the same on the inside, when I have a decent night of sex, I pay for it the next day, LOL

The best thing about this picture of this lovely lady being spit roasted by her bull and husband ... is that there must have been a third who took the picture waiting his turn to replace the first who cums inside her mouth or pussy.
With us it was a standard practice, my hub could come anytime really, so when someone was ready to take his place (whether he came or not), my hub was expected to step aside and surrender his pushy to the bull so I wouldn’t have to wait to get what I came for,,,duh! LOL

There’s nothing I’d like better, especially since it would mean I’ve grown younger,,,seriously though, I would love nothing more than to do it all over again, the only thing I’d change is I would do it twice as much and start younger, as it was I started at 23,,,although my body hasn’t changed, I retired at 47, and I’m now 62, but my body may look the same on the outside, it’s not the same on the inside, when I have a decent night of sex, I pay for it the next day, LOL
Well no pain no gain lol lol I volunteer to work with you

about-awards.jpg
i
1609332780073-png.3818530
1609332820276-png.3818532
1609332832217-png.3818533
477_1000.jpg
1609332842725-png.3818534

Last edited:
Back