Wives with their BBC lover in their marital beds

My mom’s sister aunt Ruby has worked for an aid agency since her early twenties. She’s from a small white homogeneous city in Wyoming called Green River (her and mom grew up in different states as they are half-sisters) so the first time she ever saw a Black man was when she went to Africa. Even today Green River has very few Black residents, which sucks.

She married at 23 just before starting work for the aid agency. Her hubby Derek worked for them too. He’s a much older white guy who’s always been morbidly obese, now retired. They were deployed to places in Asia mostly, usually after natural disasters.

Then they were sent to a place called Zimbabwe in 1981 after war there left a lot of people in poverty. They were there for seven years. That was when Ruby developed a penchant for Black men. She helped a lot of Zimbabwean men get into the USA. She helped them with their papers etc. When I was 16 I overheard mom and aunt Ruby discussing aunt Ruby’s infidelities in the family room over a bottle of wine. I remember it like it was yesterday. She was telling mom how the skin contract turned her on and how huge they were “down there”. Hearing this really turned me on because aunt Ruby was an attractive lady.

One day in the early 2000s I stopped by aunt Ruby’s house because she needed help with an electrical issue (I’m an electrician). We hadn’t arranged anything. But I was passing through and I knew she had a problem. She was living in this town by then. I walked through the unlocked back door and I heard this panting and these cries of *******. That’s when I was greeted by a sight that looked exactly like the photo you posted. Only they were on the sofa. What amazed me was that even when she knew I was there and was talking to me and begging me not to tell Derek the Black guy didn’t miss a stroke!
so hott !!

Back