Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

Every time I see this girl in the boat sucking that big black cock it makes my dick hard.Thats hot the little hot wife got her first taste of bbc from my friend and she still fucks him and his 12 inch monster cock.

OMG! another flashback to my week in th Poconos..................a boat ride for me will never be the same! One thing I really enjoy is skinny dipping did a lot of that at the lake. Anyone have some skinny dipping pics?

Yes Sarah, ... everytime I see a white girl and black guy having sex in a bloat like this, it reminds me of the many times Kathy and I getting black cock from our boyfriends in our boat also... and like you, while skinnny dipping also..

Yes Sarah, ... everytime I see a white girl and black guy having sex in a bloat like this, it reminds me of the many times Kathy and I getting black cock from our boyfriends in our boat also... and like you, while skinnny dipping also..
Oh Janice....Hi! Survived the storm OK? Yes boats, my favorite at the lake was a midnight cruise with Drake. It was so quiet and peaceful out on the lake, I must have counted all the stars while Drake gave me every inch of his cock. Of course when we got back to shore June comments in front of everyone what beautiful music Drake and I made! How embarrasing! lol

And yes there is something about skinny dipping; the cool water, totaly naked, and being lifted up by your black guy and feeling his cock slide into you..........I love it!

Our pool has water slides and we did turn them on and go down naked several times. Now to have sex at the top of the tower!
Aurora is that your home pool slide or town pool slide? If it's your town pool that wood be very risque! I have pool hopped our town pool at night after it was closed for the day and done some skinny dipping thats fun and exciting especially when the cops park and shine their lights on. They always left without being hassled.....I guess they enjoyed the view! lol

Back