Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

While I have never objected to being watched while fucking, most of the women I fuck are married and they require discretion. If discretion wasn't required I would love to do some woman on the main street of a large city at noon.

Things I like about being fucked in public: The sheer boldness of it. Being watched by passersby. Urging my bulls to fuck me harder. Showing my cum filled pussy, mouth and ass to the audience. Watching the lust filled faces of those who are watching. Hearing the cheering and encouragement from the crowd. Letting all who see know what a cum dump whore I love to be! Especially when I am dressed as a slut or in evening wear.:wub:

I dont no if in a boat on the lake is the same as in public but every time he goes to the lake with us they will be fucking.That was where she fuck him her first time and now they nearly turn the boat over fucking.

I dont no if in a boat on the lake is the same as in public but every time he goes to the lake with us they will be fucking.That was where she fuck him her first time and now they nearly turn the boat over fucking.
I would say that's public

I could tell some funny tales. Not of this random IR pic but of some similar...

I know three people, all white, who were arrested for such a love fest in a stairwell. Idiots...

Even in downtown Chicago, at an office town next to one I used to be in (right off of Washington and Wells) a pal of mine used to fuck two different women, not at once however, who worked in other businesses in the stair well. He ended up paying for hotels soon enough for the afternoon delights.

Problem there is the stairwells in those buildings are emergency use only. you can go though the door and go out just fine. The door then locks behind you! No getting back in. So... the honeys were none to happy to walk down, in one case, 26 flights of concrete emergency evacuation stairs in heels and a business skirt after those two were done fucking! LOL!

All that to get to ground level and be able to get the elevator back to the office floor. No, they could not prop the door either or they'd be caught and I think a signal goes to the security desk if the door is open for more then five minutes.

IR sex in stairwell.jpg

If a whitemale a whitefemale are having sex in a public outdoors, its dirty and they should be arrested.
But in todays world its not at all dirty for black males to be fucking whitefemales in public outdoors, public beaches, parks,or out on the patio of thier hotel, but just a very natural practice.

If a whitemale a whitefemale are having sex in a public outdoors, its dirty and they should be arrested.
But in todays world its not at all dirty for black males to be fucking whitefemales in public outdoors, public beaches, parks,or out on the patio of thier hotel, but just a very natural practice.
My god! How dare you omit the consequences of Asians of Latinos should they elect to have an outdoors sex frolic!

At least I can still have some kinky fun outdoors with my hot Asian sluts and not be jailed under your new world order regime... That is not on the banned list!

Public sex is fun because of the risk of getting in trouble of or making another see what he or she is shocked or not comfortable with (don't fuck in front of little ******* however- in public or elsewhere).

If you make it 'legal' and normal, you ******* the thrill.It is NOT NATURAL within the context of social bounds and civilized structure to be naked and fucking, even partly naked, in the shared public areas. That is the joy in being a sexual outlaw, in a minor way for that fling.

Dare I ask if a black female can enjoy a black man in a display of public sex? How about black female and white male? Even if you say no... I would still fuck a wet black bitch in my car or on a hotel balcony and we both can get off that way!

Breaking the law *******!! Breaking the law like Judas Priest!!!

The last black cock I sucked in public was in the Walmart parking lot here on Ramsey. Look forward to doing it again...

Guess I should add I was in his car

Back