Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

Love that one with her legs up in the air - that is the perfect position to take it balls deep, and I love how a woman and her legs look in that position which gives her calves the same pretty shape with her sexy toes pointed like that as in high heels ;) I have only seen myself like that in the mirror, but hope one day soon to be in scene where I can watch another girl taking it like that.....

And doggie like in the other is one of my favorite positions, I love how his black hips are pressed tight against her white ass - the look of black flesh pressed against my white skin, and in me, is one of my biggest turn-ons - which also means she's taking it balls-deep, hot..... Every time I see a thin blonde from the back like that, it looks just like it could be me, and I imagine it is, and wish and fantasize and it gets me hotter.....:oops:

Oh yes ... Papa John's. And all us Ladies wear our diamond necklaces to Papa John's! Diamonds and no panties, of course.

Hey, they don't serve the "special sausage" to just anybody.
It never hurts to "dress to impress" when one is looking to experience some fine dining, regardless of where its being served up. ;)

Back