WIVES SHARING DETAILS with Friends

Carl C

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
My wife has always been uninhibited talking about sex. Soon after she started fucking other guys she started sharing details with her girlfriends, especially the ones who also have bulls. Sometimes in her conversations she compares me to her bull. All of her friends are aware of my small size, quick ejaculation and recently, semi-erections.

I have accepted her outspokenness as I am now relieved of any performance issues I had. Some of her friends have seen my penis when we were swimming. Recently I ran into one of her friends in a hardware store and she introduced me to two girlfriends. After they went on their way I overheard them from the next isle and picked up portions of conversation, some of which was “small dick” and “wife does a black guy.” Two women I had just met now know details about my personal life...

Do other cuck wives share details like this? I would like to hear from both wives and husbands.

Last edited:
My wife has always been uninhibited talking about sex. Soon after she started fucking other guys she started sharing details with her girlfriends, especially the ones who also have bulls. Sometimes in her conversations she compares me to her bull. All of her friends are aware of my small size, quick ejaculation and recently, semi-erections.

I have accepted her outspokenness as I am now relieved of any performance issues I had. Some of her friends have seen my penis when we were swimming. Recently I ran into one of her friends in a hardware store and she introduced me to two girlfriends. After they went on their way I overheard them from the next isle and picked up portions of conversation, some of which was “small dick” and “wife does a black guy.” Two women I had just met now know details about my personal life...

Do other cuck wives share details like this? I would like to hear from both wives and husbands.
thats so awesome

Soon after she started fucking other guys she started sharing details with her girlfriends, especially the ones who also have bulls. Sometimes in her conversations she compares me to her bull. All of her friends are aware of my small size, quick ejaculation and recently, semi-erections.
My situation is similar. Hannah has several lady friends who are in the lifestyle. I know that they all talk with each other about their bulls and their cuck husbands.

Back