Wives Secret Fantasies

We had a black guy working in one of our departments at work. It was all rumored that he was hung and had a reputation for getting with a lot of the women here. One day I was asked to look up something on his computer while he was on vacation and as I was doing so I came across several video files. Curiosity got the better of me and I played a few of them. In each one the black man working with me walked in frame and stripped down nude exposing a fit body and large cock. Then different women in each video came into the frame with him naked and he would fuck them until dumping a load of cum inside of them. I was so turned on and quickly went to the bathroom and fingered myself to an orgasm imagining his cock fucking me and then unloading inside of me as the camera recorded it all.
there is a camera in the bathroom?

We had a black guy working in one of our departments at work. It was all rumored that he was hung and had a reputation for getting with a lot of the women here. One day I was asked to look up something on his computer while he was on vacation and as I was doing so I came across several video files. Curiosity got the better of me and I played a few of them. In each one the black man working with me walked in frame and stripped down nude exposing a fit body and large cock. Then different women in each video came into the frame with him naked and he would fuck them until dumping a load of cum inside of them. I was so turned on and quickly went to the bathroom and fingered myself to an orgasm imagining his cock fucking me and then unloading inside of me as the camera recorded it all.
Did you save those videos? Then get to let him make one of you too…

"I always get off from thinking about black men. There’s something about my husband watching me while I’m going down on a big, black cock that seems to do the trick every time. The idea of three people getting off at the same time is a huge turn-on."
What is keeping you from fucking a black man? You know that you want to. Be like nike and just do it.

Back