Wives Secret Fantasies

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I love my husband and I feel terrible, but I fantasize about this young, black guy from my office. I want to spread my legs and just let this guy fuck me. I get so wet when I talk to him and just want him to rip my clothes off and give it to me right on my desk! I can tell his dick is thick and big and mmmmm! All he'd have to do is ask.

A few weeks back we had another couple, friends of ours, over to use our pool and then have a couple of drinks. I had gone into the house to check on something and on my way back outside I decided to use the washroom. I opened the door and to both of our surprises, my friend's husband was in there changing out of his wet trunks. I quickly apologized and closed the door, but not before noticing how huge his cock was. Now I can't stop thinking about it.

Is my hot, black Yoga teacher as bendy and in-tune with his body...in bed? If he's that flexible on the mat, imagine his abilities on the mattress. He can hold that crow pose for days, and there’s no doubt he can hit a lady from behind in downward dog, no questions asked. Would he give affirmations about listening to my body while he was ramming his big cock deep inside me? That would be awesome.

You know, if your husband bought you a large black vibrator there's every chance he's harboring fantasies about you being blacked. He is white I'm assuming so he's already halfway there. You should try to explore this and maybe both of you get what you want.

I love my husband and I feel terrible, but I fantasize about this young, black guy from my office. I want to spread my legs and just let this guy fuck me. I get so wet when I talk to him and just want him to rip my clothes off and give it to me right on my desk! I can tell his dick is thick and big and mmmmm! All he'd have to do is ask.
Another unverified "couple," meaning probably a guy faking the funk. It never ends...:rolleyes:

Please get on you sweet knees n bow you he'd to the young black man . Honor his big black cock immediately !

A few months ago my husband bought a large black vibrator and tried to get me to use it during sex. I told him I didn't want to so it it just sat in a drawer. Now, every morning after he's left for work, I fuck myself with it.
Do u tell about that to your husband?
Share all your cravings and fantasies....and more important everything u do when he is not around?

A few weeks back we had another couple, friends of ours, over to use our pool and then have a couple of drinks. I had gone into the house to check on something and on my way back outside I decided to use the washroom. I opened the door and to both of our surprises, my friend's husband was in there changing out of his wet trunks. I quickly apologized and closed the door, but not before noticing how huge his cock was. Now I can't stop thinking about it.
It's a real bitch when your manners reflex acts before your hormones can take a d vantage of an opportunity. Did you think about going back and interrupting him again?

We had a black guy working in one of our departments at work. It was all rumored that he was hung and had a reputation for getting with a lot of the women here. One day I was asked to look up something on his computer while he was on vacation and as I was doing so I came across several video files. Curiosity got the better of me and I played a few of them. In each one the black man working with me walked in frame and stripped down nude exposing a fit body and large cock. Then different women in each video came into the frame with him naked and he would fuck them until dumping a load of cum inside of them. I was so turned on and quickly went to the bathroom and fingered myself to an orgasm imagining his cock fucking me and then unloading inside of me as the camera recorded it all.

Back