Wives & Motels

I feel the most exciting sex a married wife can experience would be in his bed unprotected while her husband is at work completely unaware where his wife is.

Her feeling him releasing his fertile seed warmly deep inside as her mind races with sheer excitement and real conciseness as she surrenders her ovulating womb to her new better lover.

The kiss goodbye after shes puts back on the clothes he took off is both shy and guilty ….he whispers “can we do this again?”…. She gently nods and whispers “yes”

I feel the most exciting sex a married wife can experience would be in his bed unprotected while her husband is at work completely unaware where his wife is.

Her feeling him releasing his fertile seed warmly deep inside as her mind races with sheer excitement and real conciseness as she surrenders her ovulating womb to her new better lover.

The kiss goodbye after shes puts back on the clothes he took off is both shy and guilty ….he whispers “can we do this again?”…. She gently nods and whispers “yes”
Hey, stranger. Wish we could have met up when my wife and I were in NY in December.

I spread my legs for black men alot of places.I even took one up under my skirt on the back of the dance floor at a black club my hubby took me too.Ive met beautiful black strangers at the store and they've fucked me in their back seat!Black men pursue me and I melt right in front of my husband and he lets them all have me!
Black men are so sexually powerful

No place has as much mystic and intrigue than a motel room. It's got more drama unfolding behind its doors than all the secrets building up in the Pentagon. It's the most suitable place away from home, for a white wife to discover more of her sexual fury.

http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/01/wives-motels.html

For the wives and hubbies in here, are you most comfortable meeting with the black bull in motel rooms than bringing him home with you?
My wife met her first bbc at a hotel. Wasn’t long after they were in our bed lol.

Back