Wives & Motels

We save up for a suite, which give us time between encounters. Since we both have agreed that our home is our home our martial bed is our bed and no one else shall enter it works our well. The suite is big enough to where I can watch in the room or if I want to give them space I can sit outside the room their in with my own TV and big couch. If the action is really good then I want to watch. Plus with the door open I can hear whats going on too.

I think hotels are a good choice. As for me, I want the image of a normal life with my hubby and baby. But hotels are a good choice for black cock fucks because I could get what I want.... no strings attached. While many women may be submissive for black cock, I feel I would be dominating, taking what I want and using black cocks to suit my needs. Is it a bad thing? No, because when I take that step, a black cock will be fucking my married pussy. He gets what he wants and so do I. Hotels make the sex nastier for me and it keeps my personal desires separate from my personal life.

My_Favorite.jpg

I think hotels are a good choice. As for me, I want the image of a normal life with my hubby and baby. But hotels are a good choice for black cock fucks because I could get what I want.... no strings attached. While many women may be submissive for black cock, I feel I would be dominating, taking what I want and using black cocks to suit my needs. Is it a bad thing? No, because when I take that step, a black cock will be fucking my married pussy. He gets what he wants and so do I. Hotels make the sex nastier for me and it keeps my personal desires separate from my personal life.
========================================
Hotels and Motels have their own "dimension" in this lifestyle . Many couples prefer the "separation" in the different lifestyles . For some women , it adds another measure of freedom especially of hubby stays home with the ******* .

As long as a couple won't mind staying over the night with their lover, so the wife can have as much time to enjoy her lover's cock, then a motel is very handy.

Motels are very busy these days. Lots of wives sleeping over with other men. We have several that are noted for this. One has a group of black men available for the white wives but the wives ( husbands ) need to call ahead for reservations as there is a limited number of bulls and rooms. I have heard that the regular bulls sometimes call their friends when more BBC is needed. They do try to make the wives/couples happy.

Motels are very busy these days. Lots of wives sleeping over with other men. We have several that are noted for this. One has a group of black men available for the white wives but the wives ( husbands ) need to call ahead for reservations as there is a limited number of bulls and rooms. I have heard that the regular bulls sometimes call their friends when more BBC is needed. They do try to make the wives/couples happy.
This sounds like a dream come true

I like black dick wherever I can get it!Sometimes right in the club,sometimes they want me in a hotel room,sometimes they take me to their place,my place,the back seat of their car,out in the parking lot,out in a park!One guy took me to a street corner where we drank 40's with his boys and they took turns taking me to the side of the building and fucking me!I even met a hot guy in walmart who took me in the dressing room and fucked me.I met the bartender in a club and sucked him off in the bathroom and stayed after closing and he fucked me on the bar and in a booth and took me home and fucked me in his bed.I even had a cop fuck me in his cop car.

I like black dick wherever I can get it!Sometimes right in the club,sometimes they want me in a hotel room,sometimes they take me to their place,my place,the back seat of their car,out in the parking lot,out in a park!One guy took me to a street corner where we drank 40's with his boys and they took turns taking me to the side of the building and fucking me!I even met a hot guy in walmart who took me in the dressing room and fucked me.I met the bartender in a club and sucked him off in the bathroom and stayed after closing and he fucked me on the bar and in a booth and took me home and fucked me in his bed.I even had a cop fuck me in his cop car.
Fucking in the club is my favorite. Not always easy to do but it is so much fun

Back