Wives cheating with well endowed black men.

When I was in my late 20's, my girlfirend at the time was cheating with a black man she worked with. We had been together for about 2 years and she was cheating with him for the last 6 months of that when they had the chance to meet. He actually lived out of town but traveled back and forth to her division office where they met. She started traveling to his city using the excuse of work, but later admitted to me that they spent all of their time together in his hotel room. I met him once before I knew about it and we was very arrogant and about 10 years older. We broke up when she told me over dinner one night out at a restaurant. Fast forward, my wife today has not cheated and I know she wouldn't do anything without us discussing it first, but she does openly tell me she is curious to try black if the right opportunity comes along. I am not in favor of cheating, but I think it happens much more than most peopel think.
You say you "know" she would not do anything without discussing it first but that she is curious and would like to try a black guy? This means there is a black guy that is hitting on her and that she has in mind already and if you do not discuss it with her soon, it will already be done. Trust me I know.

MacNfries don't know where you accumulated your facts but hatevto bust hour bubble dude, they are incorrect.

PS. Wifey looks Hot dude...

are you kidding in this lifestyle there arent really the same parameters. If I could find two young blackstuds that had enormous 13 to 14 inch cocks. I would invite them into my household pay their room and board andjust make sure that we become their sex slaves. lol

My ex wife was not looking for well endowed black men to have sex with, when she got ******* and horny she was just looking to get layed. If the guy happened to be black she was cool with that if he was well endowed then a bonus the bottom line was she just wanted cock.

Personally, I think the cheating is motivated by a sense of curiosity and desire to have different desires satisfied in a more physically assertive ways, while also venturing beyond the taboo aspects of interracial relationships. If appropriate, I often encourage the married white I have sexual experiences with to invite their husbands' into the experience, which actually enhances the sex because guilt no longer a pronounced emotion. It further allows maximum sexual exploration.
I think you are on to something here Bull. I would think for the 1st time wife seeking a sexy big black cock, she is very nervous and needs resassurance. For the husband of the black cock lover, he is more than likely feeling nervous and jealous. Although we think we will not be jealous, fact is, we are being that your wife is getting intimate with someone else. It makes perfect sense for the BBC to encourage the husband to join in and then at some point, step away when the initial emotions run there course. The wife can then focus on her pleasure instead of worrying about the husband and the feeling of guilt. Makes perfect sense.
For Mac and BM, I like the Wall Street mentality. The husbands are selling "short", and the women have "options". Puts and Calls all over the place. There is no trading on "margin" here as the women give themselves 100%.

Back