Wives and black boyfriends...

works well if a woman has a few guys she can have fun with on a regular basis since schedules often make it difficult to meet and the more men she has the easier it is . There are other benefits as well

My Filipina wife totally loves me, but is deeply in love with her half-black boyfriend, who lives with us. Knowing that they are truly making love, instead of just fucking, is intensely arousing to me.

My wife is about 30 years younger than me, and her boyfriend is about her age. My libido is way down, so I’m happy with sex maybe every 3 weeks or so, but my wife and boyfriend make love almost daily. I’m never “denied” or overtly humiliated, but the boyfriend is my wife’s primary lover by default.

Well this wife had a great weekend. Did not have my ******* this weekend, so my bull that lives close to us ask me to stay over Saturday night. My husband was more than ok with it. So around 5pm I went over and we hung out and had a few drinks. It is nice after a week of working in health care to just unwind and BBC really helps a girl relax. So after we finished our drinks I sucked and fucked that big cock. After we were both thoroughly satisfied we fell asleep. Waking up at hos house is always fun like a mini vacation. He brought me coffee in bed, then we showered together. After I was all clean and shave smooth again he could not help but pull into bed again. He put a pillow under my ass so I was tilted up then began to slowly work his way into my tender pussy. I love when he takes me like this because he gets REALLY deep. After he completely filled my pussy with his cum he handed me my panties. I got dressed and he walked me out to my car. It is always so hot to come home to my husband after being with my bull. As soon as I walk through the door he gives me a sweet kiss and takes me to bed. He gives me his phone so I can see the videos and pics my bull sent him as he gently licks, and kisses my cum soaked pussy. It is almost like I am in a state of If euphoria as I climax. After giving him a blowjob for a release we took a nap. Then headed to our community pool to meet up with some friends and neighbors. The cool water felt so good on my sore pussy. It is such a naughty feeling talking to the other wives who only know me as a sweet straight laced suburban wife as I feel my lovers cum slow leak out of me. I hope everyone's weekend was as good. I will share a few of the pictures. The last on my husband sent me while I was there. I have to again, mama loves her black bulls!!!!20200531_091046.jpg20200531_090928.jpg20200531_090903.jpg20200531_090839.jpg20200531_090724.jpgScreenshot_20200531-070943_Tumblr.jpg

Well this wife had a great weekend. Did not have my ******* this weekend, so my bull that lives close to us ask me to stay over Saturday night. My husband was more than ok with it. So around 5pm I went over and we hung out and had a few drinks. It is nice after a week of working in health care to just unwind and BBC really helps a girl relax. So after we finished our drinks I sucked and fucked that big cock. After we were both thoroughly satisfied we fell asleep. Waking up at hos house is always fun like a mini vacation. He brought me coffee in bed, then we showered together. After I was all clean and shave smooth again he could not help but pull into bed again. He put a pillow under my ass so I was tilted up then began to slowly work his way into my tender pussy. I love when he takes me like this because he gets REALLY deep. After he completely filled my pussy with his cum he handed me my panties. I got dressed and he walked me out to my car. It is always so hot to come home to my husband after being with my bull. As soon as I walk through the door he gives me a sweet kiss and takes me to bed. He gives me his phone so I can see the videos and pics my bull sent him as he gently licks, and kisses my cum soaked pussy. It is almost like I am in a state of If euphoria as I climax. After giving him a blowjob for a release we took a nap. Then headed to our community pool to meet up with some friends and neighbors. The cool water felt so good on my sore pussy. It is such a naughty feeling talking to the other wives who only know me as a sweet straight laced suburban wife as I feel my lovers cum slow leak out of me. I hope everyone's weekend was as good. I will share a few of the pictures. The last on my husband sent me while I was there. I have to again, mama loves her black bulls!!!!View attachment 3390712View attachment 3390713View attachment 3390716View attachment 3390717View attachment 3390723View attachment 3390725
then again we white cucks eat cream pies better.

Wife met a Jamaican guy at resort and they are really god friends now. She jokes he is her Jamaican husband but says nothing happened when the both disappeared for about 45 minutes. He messaged me yesterday that we need to come back soon for the honeymoon. We can stay with him if the resorts don’t open soon and has plans for party with his friends when we go back. So she went from boyfriend right to husband.

Well this wife had a great weekend. Did not have my ******* this weekend, so my bull that lives close to us ask me to stay over Saturday night. My husband was more than ok with it. So around 5pm I went over and we hung out and had a few drinks. It is nice after a week of working in health care to just unwind and BBC really helps a girl relax. So after we finished our drinks I sucked and fucked that big cock. After we were both thoroughly satisfied we fell asleep. Waking up at hos house is always fun like a mini vacation. He brought me coffee in bed, then we showered together. After I was all clean and shave smooth again he could not help but pull into bed again. He put a pillow under my ass so I was tilted up then began to slowly work his way into my tender pussy. I love when he takes me like this because he gets REALLY deep. After he completely filled my pussy with his cum he handed me my panties. I got dressed and he walked me out to my car. It is always so hot to come home to my husband after being with my bull. As soon as I walk through the door he gives me a sweet kiss and takes me to bed. He gives me his phone so I can see the videos and pics my bull sent him as he gently licks, and kisses my cum soaked pussy. It is almost like I am in a state of If euphoria as I climax. After giving him a blowjob for a release we took a nap. Then headed to our community pool to meet up with some friends and neighbors. The cool water felt so good on my sore pussy. It is such a naughty feeling talking to the other wives who only know me as a sweet straight laced suburban wife as I feel my lovers cum slow leak out of me. I hope everyone's weekend was as good. I will share a few of the pictures. The last on my husband sent me while I was there. I have to again, mama loves her black bulls!!!!View attachment 3390712View attachment 3390713View attachment 3390716View attachment 3390717View attachment 3390723View attachment 3390725
Such a hott hott scenario. Sounds AMAZING. Love it

My wife’s black lover is far away about 75 minutes flight. He just visited us twice a year during past two years and the plan is to visit her 4-6 time this year. However, he is gonna to be her side boyfriend and move to our city. Then I should share my wife as his girlfriend. So we need a have a plan to make it happen. Any suggestions or recommendations.
Too sweet.

Love your situation

I do!

I have a steady Black lover whom, before this virus thing blew up, I would see about once a month. We've been together now for about 18 months, probably more, and always have a wonderful time!

Once everything is clear, we're planning on going to a B&B somewhere here in Florida for a nice long (three full days) weekend. Quite frankly, I don't plan on seeing much of the town!

Back