Wives and black boyfriends...

When my wife was in her late 20's she/we had a black man renting our basement apartment for about 3 years. That was actually a cover for he and I were her co-husbands and he had his big black cock in her all the time like they were newlyweds. I wouldn't even venture a guess of how many black men were between her legs over the years, but it was a lot. GTR
Same here, nothing wrong with it....

Yes my wife Dechen looking great in her early 60s has stayed girlfriend to now 27yo Monti. They first met in session pictured for an anonymous cuckold hotel fuck 7 years ago but remain regular bareback lovers every week. She takes his bareback load so they're both hooked. I started all this but now she won't stop saying they're in love - even tho Dechen's older than Montis white brunette mom. View attachment 3284458View attachment 3284459View attachment 3284460View attachment 3284461View attachment 3284462View attachment 3284463View attachment 3284464View attachment 3284465
More please

I've been on both sides of the fence. There have been some men I have met and we've had some fun and gone our separate ways. Then there have been others that I have become great friends with and had deep connections.

Back