Wives and black boyfriends...

My wife’s black lover is far away about 75 minutes flight. He just visited us twice a year during past two years and the plan is to visit her 4-6 time this year. However, he is gonna to be her side boyfriend and move to our city. Then I should share my wife as his girlfriend. So we need a have a plan to make it happen. Any suggestions or recommendations.

I don't understand the bond to motivate him to make such a drastic change in his life. My first advice is to be objective and try to keep some distance. We have a similar situation. He was about an hour's drive away. She saw him about 4 or 5 nights a week. His job situation changed and we helped get a rental near our home, then helped him get a job about a half mile away. At that point, they had been seeing each other often for several months and taken several weekend trips together. She had seen others over the years on an infrequent and irregular basis. If they had moved closer for other reasons I wouldn't have thought anything of it, but to see her once every 6 months and then decide to move several hundreds of miles to see her frequently...I would need to know more. There are other men closer to home and most are willing to serve several times a week. In our situation, we moved him closer to his mom as well and helped to repair their relationship. It is expensive, but well worth the blessing to our marriage. I support your lifestyle as long as the relationship between your wife and her bull (stallion) is healthy. Without knowing more, it concerns me a bit that they haven't seen each other more frequently but I am not judging. Our bull is about 2 miles away from our home now and we do all we can to help him. She spends her nights there about 6 times a week, including most of the weekend. I fill in the gap on rent, utilities, etc. He wants a real relationship with her and I support that. I'd like to help you. Just be objective. Best wishes to you all.
Thanks for ur suggestions

My wife’s black lover is far away about 75 minutes flight. He just visited us twice a year during past two years and the plan is to visit her 4-6 time this year. However, he is gonna to be her side boyfriend and move to our city. Then I should share my wife as his girlfriend. So we need a have a plan to make it happen. Any suggestions or recommendations.
love the idea of him moving near to you and your wife and him can unleash their passion more fully
but does he have more ulterior motive going from twice a year to almost probably daily use of your lady
careful consideration might be appropriate unless you really do trust the guy

My wife just finished a 3+ year relationship with a young black man in a city 3 hours from us! She was/is a nurse and we told everyone she did volunteer work and spent nights with other volunteers! She spent all but 3 or 4 weekends with him during that whole time! I would take her to meet him on Friday nights for dinner and then pick her up again Sunday night or Monday after a nooner! He was a great guy! They did some vacations together and she traveled with him when he went for training sessions in San Francisco and New Orleans. I am older than her and he was same age as our oldest *******! Everyone won! He also shared her with several of his buddies over the period of their relationship! I was happy for both of them!
got to say love that you saw and really supported your wife and his needs
even better he shared her
that iswhat a lot of us aspire too for our wives if she so wants it
may the next arrangement you enter be as equally successful for you all.
we guys are definitely a strange breed as we have to be
to give our girls the freedom of getting what we cannot do.

My wife just finished a 3+ year relationship with a young black man in a city 3 hours from us! She was/is a nurse and we told everyone she did volunteer work and spent nights with other volunteers! She spent all but 3 or 4 weekends with him during that whole time! I would take her to meet him on Friday nights for dinner and then pick her up again Sunday night or Monday after a nooner! He was a great guy! They did some vacations together and she traveled with him when he went for training sessions in San Francisco and New Orleans. I am older than her and he was same age as our oldest *******! Everyone won! He also shared her with several of his buddies over the period of their relationship! I was happy for both of them!

"Sharing is caring" My wife would feel humiliated if she wasn't shared.

Second marriage for both of us. I am about ten years older than my wife and I'm old enough to be his *******. She's very good looking and I provide her a good home. She keeps up appearances, but everyone knows. She's proud of having a younger man. She's dated black men for several years. She puts the ******* to bed and leaves for the duplex we rent and furnish for her boyfriend 2 miles away. She comes home before the ******* wake for school. She spends her nights there and entire weekends there when they're not on a couple's weekend getaway, usually about once a month.

Because of her, he quit drinking. She helped him get a job and he's working his way up. He was raised by his grandmother who recently passed away. My wife has helped him to reconcile with his mom (also white) who had abandoned him when he was 14. My wife and his mom have helped him visit his children he'd not seen for several months.

My wife's confidence and self esteem are much higher than before she met him. She's happier when she's home. We never fight, but argued constantly before she started seeing him. She's lost a lot of weight and is much more focused on her clothes and her appearance. She's never looked better. We have sex about twice a month on nights he works and she's much more aroused and passionate than she used to be. She tells me her boyfriend will go 5 times a night, every night and she feels desirable. She says he has no body fat at all and his cock is thick, heavy, and swings more than halfway down his leg to his knee when he's not erect.

We are very happily married.
Got to say I love you guys
it is great she takes the trouble to ;ose weight,to look better to dress better and totally free in sex.
especially as she still involves you
long may you all continue evolving and enjoying life together

Love to see a pic of her

Thank you. Their time together is on their own. I support the relationship financially. She does talk with me about their relationship and I often find myself advising her the way a good friend or a ******* would. Simple fact is that I can't give her everything she needs and their relationship doesn't interfere with our marriage. He can't support her and I take care of that. She gives me whatever I ask of her and that doesn't interfere with their relationship with each other. She prefers romantic relationships with black men, but her family would never approve. Her relationship with me is more patriarchal.
Would so loved to be in your situation as it would prove my love for her unreservedly.

Back