Witsel: Former baby prodigy

ducmessi3792

Female
From
Vietnam
Axel Witsel has given up the glory to run for the money, and now the Belgian has proved that he can do the opposite.
In the summer of 2017, Axel Witsel made a surprise appearance when he refused an offer from Juventus, a top European club, to move to a Chinese club, Tianjin Quanjian.
tham khảo các nhận định bóng đá anh được cập nhật liên tục

Football fans around the world have long recognized the only reason why European football stars move to the Chinese Super League is just one word: MONEY !!!

Moving to China means players like Witsel are willing to give up career glory to run under attractive salary offers. And Witsel admits that.
Witsel's salary at Zenit is 3 million euros per year. Juventus come in and offer a half-fold increase for the Belgian player (4.5 million euros a year), a pretty attractive figure. But Tianjin Quanjian appeared, gently placing on the negotiating table with a salary of 18 million euros / season. And Witsel was unable to resist the appeal of the rich man from China (the club was founded only in 2006).

After the Witsel agreed to move from Zenit to Tianjin Quanjian, wherever he was referred to as a mercenary, he was a worthy soldier and had other sarcastic words. To return the criticism, Witsel simply ... agreed with them.
"It was a very difficult decision because at the same time I got two great offers, the Juventus leaders were very nice and I have to say I respect them very much. Taking the economic aspect is also very important and my choice comes from thinking about money in mind, "Witsel told Tuttosport after Tianjin Quanjian's debut.
mới nhất thông tinnhan dinh bd hom nayđể biết thêm các thông tin mới nhất

Apparently, Witsel admitted that he had "cashed in" and that it was not a problem. Fans sometimes idolize football and assume that the players pursue a career with pure passion with the ball.

Football is, after all, a profession and players are laborers making a living. They have the right to choose the best workplaces to provide for their own lives and their families.
Not everyone can play until the age of 40 as Francesco Totti or Ryan Giggs, injuries can hit and rob the career of the players at any time. Therefore, everyone has the right to choose the best for themselves, the money, the regime and then new glory, career.

Witsel not only plays ball for himself, but also for his family. Instead of a small salary at Zenit or Juventus, the Witsel could pocket up to 54 million euros if he goes to China, and that is enough for him to secure a good life for his family.

But that does not mean that players like Witsel can only play with money. Deep down in the steps is still the desire to assert themselves in the top playing. And the 2018 World Cup is the place to revive Witsel's desire to play his top. tin tức Soi kèo Union Santa Fe vs San Lorenzo, 07h00 ngày 28/8

Back