wish it was more exciting on this website

DiabloGuapo96

Male
Real Person
people don’t really write me much on here despite me being verified and having pics and videos i always have hope that i take a break and come back that this website would be more exciting but forever disappointed only met with a few couples on here over the years thought it would be more.

There are good threads on here from time to time. But most of the traffic is fantasy stories from unverified accounts.

Last edited:
I've been on here a little over a year and only had my first meetup last weekend. I have zero expectations from the site and I don't mean that in a negative way. I say that to say, just take it with a grain of salt, and with no expectations, there can't be any disappointment. For me, like everything else, the site has worn out the novelty. But hey, it still has its moments of good entertainment lol.

people don’t really write me much on here despite me being verified and having pics and videos i always have hope that i take a break and come back that this website would be more exciting but forever disappointed only met with a few couples on here over the years thought it would be more.
A couple things you might try, Diablo, get yourself verified and join the verified community discussions.
Also, I'm just curious, when you meet a couple or a female, do you only see them ONCE or do you see them several times? If everything went well with the first meeting I'd think you and your new contact would plan to see each other more than just once.
Thoughts!
Mad

Back