Will the term "Bull" ever be dropped?

There are so many meaning of bull that women like - strong, powerful, big, his job is to sex the female and sometime make baby. But I never saw anywhere that he has to be a certain color
I understand where you're coming from and respect your thoughts. However, on this site, everyone knows that the women/couples/men are looking for black men exclusively. Where some of the difficulty arises is from the fact that it's just as easy to write "Looking for a strong, handsome, mature black man," as it is to write, "Looking for black bulls." One personalizes the thought, the other uses a generic animalistic description. There's no right, and no wrong. Just wanted to educate some folks that you can come off as more feeling and respectful by using a different choice of words. You can see that most--not all--black men have replied that they don't care for that phrase to be used to describe them. Others have no objections. I think the easiest way to approach it is to describe what YOU'RE looking for. Be it a "mature black man," or a "black bull." Maybe a few will understand where we're coming from, and that's a start!

Last edited:
"Black Bull" has never sat well with me. May be an exciting term to some, but is that really the way most people look at us Black men? Too late to replace it, but if we could, what term or phrase would you use? Stud (just about the same meaning)? Black Lover (depends on the meaning of love). Thoughts?
Referring to black men as BBCs seems more derogatory than the term "Bull" After all, any man could be a BULL, bot just black men. But only black men can be BBCs. It indicates as a former Black Panther said that white women only want black men for their Johnson. It dehumanizes black men as nothing more than sex objects.

"Black Bull" has never sat well with me. May be an exciting term to some, but is that really the way most people look at us Black men? Too late to replace it, but if we could, what term or phrase would you use? Stud (just about the same meaning)? Black Lover (depends on the meaning of love). Thoughts?
Since I live in the country. A little in site. Bulls are kept in a field by them selves.
When it’s time they are taken into a breeding barn where a cloth with the smell of a cow in heat is placed over its head. The then take a articical cow pussy and milk him usually two or three loads. His cum is then stored for later use. He never see or meet the cows he will breed. After a number of years of this he is sent to the slaughter house where he is made in cold cuts.

Now the other side of the equation. Pure bred cows are flushed for their eggs which are then fertilized and the embryos are placed into another cow. In this way pure bred cows can created many calf’s every year. The cows used as baby MoMA are usually old milk cows.

There is also a market for the bulls sperm that is shipper frozen to other farmers to create their herds.

Bulls are not the smartest animals. They will lean up against a fence until it breaks. To stop this Farmers electrifie the fence for a couple of weeks until the bull stops leaning against the fence. Kind of like the invisible fences that are used for dogs.

Years ago farmers wanted simetil cattle because of their size. Now they want Angus Cattle either Red or Black because of how fast you can ship them to market. There is also a hung market for a type of cattle called Low Rides which are fairly small and very lean. Easier to handle and the meat ends up in hi end old age homes and restaurants.

One last thing Old Bulls Balls are harvested to make Prairie Oysters. Which means they are breaded and either deep Fried or Roasted to be served to hungry diners.

Personally I thing we can come up with a better term. What do you say?

It better be dropped. It is derogatory. Slut is quite normal. Cuck is a chosen term. Bull is like a slave male cow used to plough and till the land for sugarcane planting...
Ok let’s have some fun with terms.
a Cuck or cuckold is a male that either does not know his wife is cheating on him or if he does know does not like it. In short you are playing with a stick of dynamite.
A Wittol in a man who knows his wife is cheating on him and either does not care or may even encourage her for his own enjoyment.

I doubt many on here are looking for serious love. It's just hard to brush it off as nothing. I think a lot of Whites, Latinos, Asians, Europeans and others wonder why that particular term is used. Just asking...
Because a bull symbolizes power as goes with a Black Bull.

To me the term bull in this regard perfectly describes a well hung man, of any ethnicity, with the capacity and aggressiveness to give a woman a good hard fucking

Referring to black men as BBCs seems more derogatory than the term "Bull" After all, any man could be a BULL, bot just black men. But only black men can be BBCs. It indicates as a former Black Panther said that white women only want black men for their Johnson. It dehumanizes black men as nothing more than sex objects.
I don't care for either, but I'd rather be referred to as a sexual object vs. an *******.

To me the term bull in this regard perfectly describes a well hung man, of any ethnicity, with the capacity and aggressiveness to give a woman a good hard fucking
A good hard fucking and nothing else. No caring, no intimacy, just a hormone driven fuck. That ain't me.

I think it ironically puts lots of pressure on you blacks. The world has stereotypes of you as hung and sex-addicted and expects this of every black. It is like every German is belligerent and has no humor or every Chinese is a master of martial art:)
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Bull has nothing to do with race. It's part of the cuckold fetish.
These threads are ridiculous. Ffs, people, go fuck and have fun. Stop looking for excuses to be offended. You are in the WRONG lifestyle if you are hypersensitive about race.

Agree. I let my wife do a lot in this lifestyle, but the only time I get concerned is if the "bull" wants to be her boyfriend. Fucking our wives is fine, trying to establish an emotional relationship with our wives is out of line.

Personally, if I approach someone or if I am approached, I introduce myself by my first name. Should they refer to me as a 'Bull' or 'BBC' I let them know as amiably as possible (or appropriate) that I am unique (NOT special!) and seeking the same, All of the terms mentioned so far in this thread have become 'labels'. And labels are actually stereotypes. Of course we're all here through sexual interests, but I doubt many here really just want to be considered only a piece of meat. I know I value myself too much to settle for that.
One of the best replies so far.

We understand that name calling and role playing can be fun, especially with sexual dominance, discipline and submission.

We try not to use labels such as BBC, bull, cuck, slut, stud or whore but we don’t let it ruin our sexual pleasure and satisfaction when others do.

Talking naughty and taking control can be super hot and passionate when done in a caring and considerate way.

The most important thing is to be able to rock someone’s world. And if that happens, it’s like the old adage about sticks and stones.

I think the term "bull" sort of implies the man serves as a sexual object. As such I understand how many would think this shows some degree of disrespect towards a black man. He really is going to be about much more than just sex. In addition, the term could be applied to white boys which, in my opinion, sort of defeats a number of goals. Terms and words can matter. Relationships in general and sex in particular are going to be decisions between the woman and the black man. The white boy should be in the background and supportive. He cannot be a "bull" in real life. In some sense his sexual needs are irrelevant. I know many might disagree and be in denial but that is my opinion. I suspect most others might agree with this. It seems to me that one way to correct this would be to refer to black men as just that "MEN". And to refer to white boys as "BOYS". All of the time. That eliminates any disrespect and helps make it clear who is the relationship/sexual male and who is not. Anyways how a man is addressed should be the decision of the black man and the white boys should pay close attention and follow that lead. Thank you for this kind of small but interesting topic.

Back