Will the term "Bull" ever be dropped?

"Black Bull" has never sat well with me. May be an exciting term to some, but is that really the way most people look at us Black men? Too late to replace it, but if we could, what term or phrase would you use? Stud (just about the same meaning)? Black Lover (depends on the meaning of love). Thoughts?
Personally, if I approach someone or if I am approached, I introduce myself by my first name. Should they refer to me as a 'Bull' or 'BBC' I let them know as amiably as possible (or appropriate) that I am unique (NOT special!) and seeking the same, All of the terms mentioned so far in this thread have become 'labels'. And labels are actually stereotypes. Of course we're all here through sexual interests, but I doubt many here really just want to be considered only a piece of meat. I know I value myself too much to settle for that.

"Black Bull" has never sat well with me. May be an exciting term to some, but is that really the way most people look at us Black men? Too late to replace it, but if we could, what term or phrase would you use? Stud (just about the same meaning)? Black Lover (depends on the meaning of love). Thoughts?
"Bull" is a term used for any guy who fucks another guy's wife with the knowledge of that woman's husband. Race actually has no bearing on the term as a bull can be a white guy as well, or any race for that matter.

"Bull" is a term used for any guy who fucks another guy's wife with the knowledge of that woman's husband. Race actually has no bearing on the term as a bull can be a white guy as well, or any race for that matter.
Others have said that too. I'm in my early 50's, and been swinging since back in the "old, magazine days" of my early 20's, and I don't remember that term. BBC, Hung Black Man, yes. Bull seems fairly recent--but I don't think it's popular with the younger set.

Others have said that too. I'm in my early 50's, and been swinging since back in the "old, magazine days" of my early 20's, and I don't remember that term. BBC, Hung Black Man, yes. Bull seems fairly recent--but I don't think it's popular with the younger set.

Yeah, we have been swinging for a while too and "bull" just like "cuck" has become a new term. It seems that people are trying too hard to use new pronouns for people in alternative lifestyles because the human mind needs to define everything. It's the same reason we have LGBTQIA (and growing) now instead of saying "gay". I dont know that we need to define every single relationship, but I will day that people will use terms to define it and it's not always harmful or derogatory. Personally, the term "bull" bs "boyfriend" has a different meaning. It's a guy who you just fuck and pro ably have less of a personal relationship with than a "fwb". I hear the word and I get it, I know the dynamic of that relationship right away. I say to each their own as long as no one involved is getting hurt.

“Slut is quite normal” Lol sure, buddy. Definitely not derogatory too
I dont call women sluts. I dont use cuck. I dont seek married women. I can never be a bull. Black African male is what I am...

I dont call women sluts. I dont use cuck. I dont seek married women. I can never be a bull. Black African male is what I am...

Finally! Someone respectful enough not to call a lady a slut. Calling a man a cuck is a bridge too far as well, eh? Good for you, man! Is it too disrespectful? Or maybe cucks are just too extreme, and you steer clear? I feel you. Better off sticking to threads about white dick humiliation, and telling dudes to castrate themselves and stuff their severed weenies up their asses, right?

Screenshot_20220315-235329.png

Makes sense. That's a hella normal thing for a Black African male to say. Especially one who doesn't use derogatory terminology, seek out married women, or stoop to cuckoldry. Normal forum to hang out in, too! It's an honor to meet a man of such principles!

Last edited:
Finally! Someone respectful enough not to call a lady a slut. Calling a man a cuck is a bridge too far as well, eh? Good for you, man! Is it too disrespectful? Or maybe cucks are just too extreme, and you steer clear? I feel you. Better off sticking to threads about white dick humiliation, and telling dudes to castrate themselves and stuff their severed weenies up their asses, right?

View attachment 4906427

Makes sense. That's a hella normal thing for a Black African male to say. Especially one who doesn't use derogatory terminology, seek out married women, or stoop to cuckoldry. Normal forum to hang out in, too! It's an honor to meet a man of such principles!
Whatever.

I said what I said when I said it and I meant it.
If you call yourself a cuck who allows his wife to sleep around then a cuck you are.
If you call yourself a slut or queen of spades and you want to fuck as many black dick as possible then that is what you are.
If you say you are bull willing to fuck any kind of white pussy whether old young fat or slim then a bull with no standards you are.
I call myself whatever the fuck I like but never a bull and you can go through the entire site and read all my posts. Enjoy. Just comment on the post itself and not carry it over for your own mental safety.
Principles my black ass...

There are so many meaning of bull that women like - strong, powerful, big, his job is to sex the female and sometime make baby. But I never saw anywhere that he has to be a certain color

It will be dropped as soon as there is a media campaign calling it racist. And then it maybe it will be "Men Who are Black who
Are Really Good at Sex." It will lose some of its allure. What girl doesn't want to get ravished by a powerful horny bull? Words have both literal and symbolic meaning. Until the world catches on, maybe this forum can lose the word.

Back