Will the term "Bull" ever be dropped?

"Black Bull" has never sat well with me. May be an exciting term to some, but is that really the way most people look at us Black men? Too late to replace it, but if we could, what term or phrase would you use? Stud (just about the same meaning)? Black Lover (depends on the meaning of love). Thoughts?

I doubt many on here are looking for serious love. It's just hard to brush it off as nothing. I think a lot of Whites, Latinos, Asians, Europeans and others wonder why that particular term is used. Just asking...

I actually did a lot of research on this lifestyle 8 years ago.

"BULL" basically references any man (not just black) who is a sexual partner for many women. The same way one actual ******* bull is used on many different cows.

nothing racial about. Lifestyle terminology

She must have given you a clue before you went to some of these phrases. Most of the women I've met wouldn't want to be called a slut, fuckbunny, fuckdoll, etc. I can imagine a few even saying, "what the hell did you call me?"

Not really CLUES, its not a guessing game.
Just ask them upfront "what do you like to be called?' 😅
Some women get reeeeal naughty in the moment. Those my favorite 😈

I'm on record as not preferring the term "bull" myself but not enough that it keeps me up late at night or anything. Frankly, I like giving it to a woman in a way that she gets so turned on, hot and ready to cum that she'll even start making up names to call me and start speaking in tongues.:ROFLMAO: That's what it's all about!!

As for before we get to that stage, I know what she's talking about and wanting and that communication, that understanding is all that really matters.

Not every man is a bull (and any ethnicity can be a bull), just like not every black man has a BBC. Some just have an average sized black cock. Lol

Back