Will my wife be the same after her first bbc?

john1984

Male
Gold Member
I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.

As I saw here a lot of comments and video I think she will be changed but I don't think that she will leave me. I fuck her good and I can offer her a lot of orgasms but what I want are more and intense orgasms. I don't know if there is a BBC bull who can change her mind to leave me for a better fuck. For me the sex is very important and I know all her dreams and I know how much she love me.
She told me she will never leave me.

The communications is very important.
With all do my respect , You cant be sure 100%. She might not leave you but sex got be better then all the yrs she had with you ..

That’s like us. Iam going out tonight with my bbc friend. Hubby will stay home. Hubby loves it. He knows I will be taken care of sexually. Tomorrow I’ll hang out with my friend. We will grill out and watch sports. I’ll come Monday Moran’s get ready for work. Hubby will be gone by then.
It is ok with that? He is rhe only one who fuck you or he come with some friends in his house?
Till Monday morning....

I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.
One another man has been inside your wife it will be different for ever. The question is ... will your marriage be better, or will your marriage be worse. That is up to you ... but make no mistake it will be different.

One another man has been inside your wife it will be different for ever. The question is ... will your marriage be better, or will your marriage be worse. That is up to you ... but make no mistake it will be different.
In what way can change?
We love each other a lot. I don't think it will be a huge change in our lives. Maybe she will be more addictive to blk guy.
Last week she use a dildo for the first time. She love it. It was a little bit hurting till the head enterd in her pussy after that she loose control.
She fuck it 4 times in s day. Love her strong orgasms.

Back