Will my wife be the same after her first bbc?

john1984

Male
Gold Member
I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.

I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.
After my wife had her first BIG BBC, (11 inches and thick AF) she wasn't even close to the same. I was secondary. She only wanted his BBC to fuck her and make me into her bitch. And she did. She made me do anything and everything. I was her sissy hubby that fucked BBC with her. And she loved it. Right up till the day she moved in with Chris and his insanely big black cock.

After my wife had her first BIG BBC, (11 inches and thick AF) she wasn't even close to the same. I was secondary. She only wanted his BBC to fuck her and make me into her bitch. And she did. She made me do anything and everything. I was her sissy hubby that fucked BBC with her. And she loved it. Right up till the day she moved in with Chris and his insanely big black cock.

Lets face it. Once she has experienced superior sex she is never going to be satisfied by something less (nor should she). She is going to want more and more and, if your relationship is strong, she may take you along for the ride or she will simply leave you. Sorry to tell you truth and good luck.

Was a total life changing for her. Was she hooked from the very first time

Lets face it. Once she has experienced superior sex she is never going to be satisfied by something less (nor should she). She is going to want more and more and, if your relationship is strong, she may take you along for the ride or she will simply leave you. Sorry to tell you truth and good luck.
I understand you and i trust you. We love each other and i want to give her the opportunity to try something bigger.
For me seeing her happy I am happy.

Back