Will my wife be the same after her first bbc?

john1984

Male
Gold Member
I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.

I liked sharing her, the threesome, the fact she got distracted from sucking my cock it was nice, but she doesn't get off from just penetration plus she's about thickness. She felt him reach the end but she likes to feel the full Ness of a cock and foreplay not just a long slim cock
Great. So a new chapter is open in your life. Will you want to find her a stable bull and go.further?

But she understands you are the husband and he is the bull? This is the think iwant to understands?
Your life is the same ?
Our guy isn't a bull, he's a guy we enjoy time with. It's more wife sharing for us.
He gets more sex time with her but I get plenty.
This has improved our sex life like crazy. Wife has lost some weight, she goes to the gym regularly, has great self confidence.

My wife didn't really change, she became less mervour, honestly we still have good sex its just now I know she had a bbc in her and that's hot af
Hot as fuck....I understand 100%
Lots of posts on here make it seem like once a wife gets blacked she never wants hubby again.
I've read a zillion posts that can't possibly be true...husband hasn't had sex with his wife in years but she does a black guy 3 times a week???
I'm sure there's couples that get off with this and enjoy some extra in their sex life, that's us exactly.

• Love
Reactions: rpg
I was in the same situation when I took my 19-year-old black bisexual boyfriend home one evening to introduce him to my then childless wife.

My boyfriend stands 6'5" (two inches taller than I am) but being slimly athletic could hardly be called "big" but his quiet charm got him literally everywhere with my wife

That he and I have remarkably similar physiques--apart from him being way more handsome and supple than I am and having that alluring Afro-American muscular definition narrower waist and a beautifully high bum--was what attracted me to him when I first set eyes on him in the showers of a downtown bathhouse when he was a barely legal stripling of 17.

He's now 25 and of course much stronger from sexercising with my wife nightly and most mornings beside me on our bed.

After six years of barebacking my wife he's still not "big", but being enviably huge-cocked and (unlike me) not circumcised he surely is the complete "package".
WOW !!! ❤️ :qos:

For the vast majority of white women, I think that they'll always remember the first black man they were with. In fact, I still get the occasional call from a white woman with whom I attended high school, college, or worked with years ago, asking how I'm doing, and inevitably, most of them reveal that I had appealed to them, but they couldn't act upon that appeal back in the 80's or 90's, but they want to find out what they may have missed. The overwhelming majority of white women have never, and will never be, with a black man for many reasons. However, should they seek out the experience (with the right man--one who cares and respects her), they will never forget it. It doesn't mean you're in threat of losing her; it just means that it was an important moment in her life.

For the vast majority of white women, I think that they'll always remember the first black man they were with. In fact, I still get the occasional call from a white woman with whom I attended high school, college, or worked with years ago, asking how I'm doing, and inevitably, most of them reveal that I had appealed to them, but they couldn't act upon that appeal back in the 80's or 90's, but they want to find out what they may have missed. The overwhelming majority of white women have never, and will never be, with a black man for many reasons. However, should they seek out the experience (with the right man--one who cares and respects her), they will never forget it. It doesn't mean you're in threat of losing her; it just means that it was an important moment in her life.
very well said

I think every woman wants and very likely needs to take a cock (black or white) up her that is way girthier than her husband’s is.

I speak from long experience.
I think the same! I have friends where his wife want to try a 3some but he don't. Too bad! In the end she will cheating! Having a fantasy with a bbc is too much to not make.it once.

Back