Will my wife be the same after her first bbc?

Oh no I don't always tell him no he gets jealous sometimes
I don't understand this jelousy. If you want to fuck a bbc you will fuck. If she want ok if not cheating him.
I think the best way is to speak and understand each other. If she is coming home and have a great relationship it is ok.
I told my wife if she want yo try a bbc she can go but not cheating. I only want to know the truth.as well i want to try one.

In the last 40 years I have always had sex within our group so nearly all my sexual encounters are with women I have known for years. Within this group I can recall only one divorce. I would guess that it is likely statistically less than the general population. The women rarely include their husbands. As to their spouses knowledge of their activities I don't ask. My current live inpartner is aware and often participates at mixers. None of the women I associate with are unhappy with their marriages. However for the most part they are upper middle class or wealthier so they have the creature comforts they want. The group is about sex. Usually damn good sex. The women love their husbands, but the group provides an outlet for for the pressures in their lives. They can spend some time with someone they know will make them feel good. No strings no expectations other than pleasure. Either you understand that or you don't.

In the last 40 years I have always had sex within our group so nearly all my sexual encounters are with women I have known for years. Within this group I can recall only one divorce. I would guess that it is likely statistically less than the general population. The women rarely include their husbands. As to their spouses knowledge of their activities I don't ask. My current live inpartner is aware and often participates at mixers. None of the women I associate with are unhappy with their marriages. However for the most part they are upper middle class or wealthier so they have the creature comforts they want. The group is about sex. Usually damn good sex. The women love their husbands, but the group provides an outlet for for the pressures in their lives. They can spend some time with someone they know will make them feel good. No strings no expectations other than pleasure. Either you understand that or you don't.
This is what i am looking for my wife.
A bbc bull who can give her the pleasure of her life. Want see her happy. Want to be present and participate from time to time. I will give them space as well.
Going home with her, speaking about the scene and having a normal and lovely live.

Back