Will my wife be the same after her first bbc?

john1984

Male
Gold Member
I am curious if my wife will be the same after her first bbc. I want to be blacked by a big bull but i don't know what will be her reaction after. She had a 3some and she like it. Imagine her giving bj and fuck a huge bbc.
Who was/is in the same situation.

What do you think will be the next level for a wife who enjoyed the first bbc?
I don't think it can be described as "next level" it is more of an ongoing process. A lot depends on how her sex partners work out in bed. A lot depends on how you deal with it. You need to encourage her choose her own path. A bad experience can easily sour her, a great experience can have her craving more. Some people just aren't compatible in bed. Others really click and the sex can be mind blowing for both people. There isn't any way of knowing until you fuck. To really accurately answer your question I would have to know your wife's mind and no man can do that. One thing I will tell and it has held true with every woman I have known. Woman want to be appreciated.

Oh! Although we are now to old for the lifestyle, and after us both enjoying sex with other woman ( Me ) and Her, and long time swinging, and the culmination for Her, of a long time very very well hung younger lover.
It definitely changed Her, — Confidence,Vitality,Looking after Herself,.
The way She always tried to please Me,As well as Her many boyfriends.

What do you think will be the next level for a wife who enjoyed the first bbc?
If you start down this path you have to let her make up her own mind where she wants things to go. How you feel about things is just as important as how she feels. You need to be sincerely supportive, Most woman have really good bullshit detectors although some times they don't listen to them. You need a solid relationship. Adding a person or persons to your relationship requires a solid base to work (and play) from.

I sow here a lot of comments about this subject and allmoust all the woman says the same " when you go black you never go back" i don't understand what. They have to destroy a wife brain and do with her whatever they want?
Is the bbc so important and addictive?
There are a lot of varibles. The biggest is whether or not she has a satifying sex life before she goes Black. It also depends whether her sex life is important to her. A lot of men and women have low sex drives, if a couple has radically different sex drives then one may seek satisfaction outside the relationship. A big qualifier is the bedroom skills of her first extra marital encounter. If the initial experience is bad she is less likely to want to repeat the experience. Not every Black male has big cock and not every Black male is good in bed. So, if her current sex like is unsatisfactory, a good sex life is important, and her first encounter really curls her toes she may go a bit crazy for awhile. Sometimes a large cock can be a hindrance. Many women have been intimidated by my size. A large cock can bring intense pleasure but it also can bring intense pain, tearing the vagina can happen easily and that does not add to a woman's pleasure. However with proper lubrication and some patience most women can handle far more cock than the realize and have extremely pleasurable experiences. Again variables come into play vaginas like cocks come in all sizes and there isn't really anyway to determine a woman's capacity is until she tries

I don't think it can be described as "next level" it is more of an ongoing process. A lot depends on how her sex partners work out in bed. A lot depends on how you deal with it. You need to encourage her choose her own path. A bad experience can easily sour her, a great experience can have her craving more. Some people just aren't compatible in bed. Others really click and the sex can be mind blowing for both people. There isn't any way of knowing until you fuck. To really accurately answer your question I would have to know your wife's mind and no man can do that. One thing I will tell and it has held true with every woman I have known. Woman want to be appreciated.
Is what I want for her. I want an older bbc bull to have time with her. She is a bbc virgin. I want a bull who will respect her and give her all she want. Not rush. Speaking with the bull first, netting to speak and see if chemistry is ok and after that the most important thing. An unforgettable night with full of respect from all of 3 and unbelievable orgasms.

There are a lot of varibles. The biggest is whether or not she has a satifying sex life before she goes Black. It also depends whether her sex life is important to her. A lot of men and women have low sex drives, if a couple has radically different sex drives then one may seek satisfaction outside the relationship. A big qualifier is the bedroom skills of her first extra marital encounter. If the initial experience is bad she is less likely to want to repeat the experience. Not every Black male has big cock and not every Black male is good in bed. So, if her current sex like is unsatisfactory, a good sex life is important, and her first encounter really curls her toes she may go a bit crazy for awhile. Sometimes a large cock can be a hindrance. Many women have been intimidated by my size. A large cock can bring intense pleasure but it also can bring intense pain, tearing the vagina can happen easily and that does not add to a woman's pleasure. However with proper lubrication and some patience most women can handle far more cock than the realize and have extremely pleasurable experiences. Again variables come into play vaginas like cocks come in all sizes and there isn't really anyway to determine a woman's capacity is until she tries
As a long time lover of swinging , first white on white, then at 48 Her and 51 Me, She had Her first really big black cocks.
It turned out to be a changing point in our lives.
She absolutely loved it, ( I loved watching Her have two of the biggest black cocks I had seen ).
She said, that She did not want to go white on white swinging again.
She only wanted a similar size or bigger than what she experienced.
Eventually She hooked up with a guy 18/19 years younger than Her, He was the Biggest She ever experienced being close on 10 ins and a pretty huge girth, She fucked Him for almost 10 years, fairly regularly 1 or two times a month.And they both enjoyed each other, and others as well, that He found for Her, both Male and Female.
Then He moved away, and I think because His young family were growing up,and She was now in Her early 60,s.
It came to an end, She has never gone back to the lifestyle, and Her only partner since the end of Her relationship is Me.
But what a a horny lifestyle We have led.
Now just to old , both of us ,and well and truly out of the lifestyle, but great while it lasted.😜

Back