Will be in Sicily for 2 months, open to traveling to other regions. Where does a girl find monster cock in Italy? ;)

Its also insulting to us , with SO many closet gay white men on here in our inboxes etc thinking they can magically let us engage. In fact its infuriating, so ye I hear dixonyalips frustration... and I aint even been here long.
Still, most ignorant than any man that could have “disturbed” him.
seems like you are both the disturbed one. But in another way 😂

My cuck and I will be staying in Sicily for October and November and are open to traveling to other regions of Italy. I understand that meeting hung guys in the wild may be a little tougher over there since I don't speak the language, so I'm trying to get a head start here. LOL! As you can see, I'm legit so I want you to be as well. This may be a lot to ask, but I'm looking for someone who is verified here and has dick pics of themselves for me to look at so we don't have to do a long back and forth to determine if you have what I'm looking for.

This is probably an extreme long shot and I'm not expecting to find anyone, but hit me up if you're seriously packing in Italy!
Still in Italy?

The two of you are so aggressively homophobic that one might start to wonder if all your frustration could be solved with a little man-on-man buttfucking. 😇

You guys could be out there plowing women, but instead you’re spending your time talking to each other about how NOT gay you are.
Some BBC needs to plough this white woman with no mercy. Be respectful to BBCs. They are your master

My cuck and I will be staying in Sicily for October and November and are open to traveling to other regions of Italy. I understand that meeting hung guys in the wild may be a little tougher over there since I don't speak the language, so I'm trying to get a head start here. LOL! As you can see, I'm legit so I want you to be as well. This may be a lot to ask, but I'm looking for someone who is verified here and has dick pics of themselves for me to look at so we don't have to do a long back and forth to determine if you have what I'm looking for.

This is probably an extreme long shot and I'm not expecting to find anyone, but hit me up if you're seriously packing in Italy!
Hello

Hi darling!
I'm new here, as it's too late now... I wish to meet you on next travel to Sicily! ;) I have many apartments to rent on the east coast! ;)

Back