Will be in Sicily for 2 months, open to traveling to other regions. Where does a girl find monster cock in Italy? ;)

SizeQueenXXX

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
My cuck and I will be staying in Sicily for October and November and are open to traveling to other regions of Italy. I understand that meeting hung guys in the wild may be a little tougher over there since I don't speak the language, so I'm trying to get a head start here. LOL! As you can see, I'm legit so I want you to be as well. This may be a lot to ask, but I'm looking for someone who is verified here and has dick pics of themselves for me to look at so we don't have to do a long back and forth to determine if you have what I'm looking for.

This is probably an extreme long shot and I'm not expecting to find anyone, but hit me up if you're seriously packing in Italy!

My cuck and I will be staying in Sicily for October and November and are open to traveling to other regions of Italy. I understand that meeting hung guys in the wild may be a little tougher over there since I don't speak the language, so I'm trying to get a head start here. LOL! As you can see, I'm legit so I want you to be as well. This may be a lot to ask, but I'm looking for someone who is verified here and has dick pics of themselves for me to look at so we don't have to do a long back and forth to determine if you have what I'm looking for.

This is probably an extreme long shot and I'm not expecting to find anyone, but hit me up if you're seriously packing in Italy!
🇮🇹 Near to Venice

How much ignorance in just one comment.
******* and bad referred to an eventual sexual orientation is such a great demonstration of how much of an idiot you are
Its also insulting to us , with SO many closet gay white men on here in our inboxes etc thinking they can magically let us engage. In fact its infuriating, so ye I hear dixonyalips frustration... and I aint even been here long.

Suck my dick you cuck.....wait a minute. You probably take that as an invitation rather than an insult
Its also insulting to us , with SO many closet gay white men on here in our inboxes etc thinking they can magically let us engage. In fact its infuriating, so ye I hear dixonyalips frustration... and I aint even been here long.
The two of you are so aggressively homophobic that one might start to wonder if all your frustration could be solved with a little man-on-man buttfucking. 😇

You guys could be out there plowing women, but instead you’re spending your time talking to each other about how NOT gay you are.

IKR lmao 100% a man bro. the irony of the aggressive comment.
Women don't EVER talk like that. No matter what her fetish is. You know in this QOS/BBC fetish they know how alpha black men are. And they already know black men wanna fuck em so there is no need to offer it up. Its only these cuck ass punk ass white men who are GAY who try to throw out bait and see who bites. More than likely paid someone to pose so he could get verified. They do that ******* too.

Last edited:
And you're simply a human dick holster pretending to be a woman with a stolen picture you f@ggot
I have a verification video, you dildo. And another verified member publicly spoke about meeting and fucking me 3 weeks ago, even put up a pic of me as well as a video of him inside me. But I’m glad to know I’m hot enough for you to think I’m fake. ;)

Women don't EVER talk like that. No matter what her fetish is. You know in this QOS/BBC fetish they know how alpha black men are. Any they already know black men wanna fuck em so there is no need to offer it up.
Alpha men don’t behave like triggered little snowflakes. They are secure in themselves and don’t need to go on a multi-post tirade about how NOT gay they are. You are defensive and soft.

Women don't EVER talk like that. No matter what her fetish is. You know in this QOS/BBC fetish they know how alpha black men are. Any they already know black men wanna fuck em so there is no need to offer it up. Its only these cuck ass punk ass white men who are GAY who try to throw out bait and see who bites. More than likely paid someone to pose so he could get verified. They do that ******* too.
Facts my guy.

Back