Wife's first BBC & mine also.

How offen do other white males submit to black cock?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boy in Pink

Male
From
MN, US
We had gone into the city to have a weekend of fun. We normally hit a few clubs and would take a man back to our hotel room for my wife to sleep with as I slept in the next bed. We did this almost monthly. This one time we went to a gay bar and found a black dancer with a huge cock. My wife kept talking to him whenever she stuck money in his jock strap. She talked him into coming to our hotel room and to both our surprise he had the biggest cock either of us had ever seen and huge round.

My wife was a little reluctant to have such a big massive cock in her pussy. Afraid of his massive cock tearing her pussy. I encouraged her as did he telling her she could sit on it until she was full. She managed to get the head of his cock in her and that was all. She rode him until her arms became weak then got off of him. I asked her to open her legs so I could see if she was gaping and she was. I thought I was going to shoot my little load when I saw her red swollen gaping pussy. She could tell I was aroused as my little cock stood straight up as soon as I saw her pussy. He started teasing me about my little cock and that made her happy to here him degrade my little still erect cocklit.

I was so aroused from seeing her pussy and "his massive cock" that I told her she has to take his whole cock. She stared at me as in disbelief of what I was telling her to do. Then she got up not saying a word and straddled his massive tool again and slowly inching down on it. Before long she had it stuffed in her pussy to the hilt. When she sat completely down on it she flipped her head back and groaned "OH MY GOD FUCK ME"! He did just that and filled her until it ran out of her. She must have climaxed almost non stop until he filled her. Rolling off to his side she lay still not moving. I pulled her kneed apart and seen what I would call a lovely sight. Her gaping hole so big it looked as if a fist had just been in her and full of oozing white sperm. Staring at it as if I was in a trance, I could not take my eyes off of her over swollen red pussy.

He told me as I was transfixed on her pussy, go for it you know you want to. The second time he said it, I dove in and ate that lovely gaping, gooey, cum secreting pussy. My wife lay like a wet rag only to climax one more time as I ate her out. She screamed in a body shaking climax as she tried to push me away with. I gave in and removed my probing tung from her gaping hole. When I sat up and wiped my face off of cum, I looked at his massive cock. He told my I could suck it if I wanted to. Without thinking I opened my mouth and devoured his cock. I could hardly get my mouth around his meaty shaft but that did not stop me from trying. I now was sucking my first cock, only to here my wife call me a "cock faggot". I did not care I had a BBC and I was going to suck it the best I could.

The next day my wife's pussy was so sore and sensitive she could hardly stand to wipe it when she peed. That was three years ago. We continued to visit Michael and his massive cock over the next year. We made accommodation for her pussy to be filled sometimes twice a month. Her pussy was ruined in the first few months of penetration. Then he moved away but her massive cock craving turned to having only well hung black males penetrating her and NOT my little four incher. I was shortly after locked up and only allowed to suck her lovers cocks and clean her well used gaping pussy. That is how it is to this day.

We had gone into the city to have a weekend of fun. We normally hit a few clubs and would take a man back to our hotel room for my wife to sleep with as I slept in the next bed. We did this almost monthly. This one time we went to a gay bar and found a black dancer with a huge cock. My wife kept talking to him whenever she stuck money in his jock strap. She talked him into coming to our hotel room and to both our surprise he had the biggest cock either of us had ever seen and huge round.

My wife was a little reluctant to have such a big massive cock in her pussy. Afraid of his massive cock tearing her pussy. I encouraged her as did he telling her she could sit on it until she was full. She managed to get the head of his cock in her and that was all. She rode him until her arms became weak then got off of him. I asked her to open her legs so I could see if she was gaping and she was. I thought I was going to shoot my little load when I saw her red swollen gaping pussy. She could tell I was aroused as my little cock stood straight up as soon as I saw her pussy. He started teasing me about my little cock and that made her happy to here him degrade my little still erect cocklit.

I was so aroused from seeing her pussy and "his massive cock" that I told her she has to take his whole cock. She stared at me as in disbelief of what I was telling her to do. Then she got up not saying a word and straddled his massive tool again and slowly inching down on it. Before long she had it stuffed in her pussy to the hilt. When she sat completely down on it she flipped her head back and groaned "OH MY GOD FUCK ME"! He did just that and filled her until it ran out of her. She must have climaxed almost non stop until he filled her. Rolling off to his side she lay still not moving. I pulled her kneed apart and seen what I would call a lovely sight. Her gaping hole so big it looked as if a fist had just been in her and full of oozing white sperm. Staring at it as if I was in a trance, I could not take my eyes off of her over swollen red pussy.

He told me as I was transfixed on her pussy, go for it you know you want to. The second time he said it, I dove in and ate that lovely gaping, gooey, cum secreting pussy. My wife lay like a wet rag only to climax one more time as I ate her out. She screamed in a body shaking climax as she tried to push me away with. I gave in and removed my probing tung from her gaping hole. When I sat up and wiped my face off of cum, I looked at his massive cock. He told my I could suck it if I wanted to. Without thinking I opened my mouth and devoured his cock. I could hardly get my mouth around his meaty shaft but that did not stop me from trying. I now was sucking my first cock, only to here my wife call me a "cock faggot". I did not care I had a BBC and I was going to suck it the best I could.

The next day my wife's pussy was so sore and sensitive she could hardly stand to wipe it when she peed. That was three years ago. We continued to visit Michael and his massive cock over the next year. We made accommodation for her pussy to be filled sometimes twice a month. Her pussy was ruined in the first few months of penetration. Then he moved away but her massive cock craving turned to having only well hung black males penetrating her and NOT my little four incher. I was shortly after locked up and only allowed to suck her lovers cocks and clean her well used gaping pussy. That is how it is to this day.
Lovely hubby n Lucky gal did u've even more BBC until yet?
Mike

Back