showingmyslut2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
1836191491.jpgWifeWriting-Keiko--005.jpg

Anyone else do this?
We used to do it quite a bit, but dropped off a little. Looking for any good suggestions or examples of what you've done. Here's what we have planned:

If you're reading this, you're probably black (Back?)

"Black Cock Addict" across chest

I was a bad slave

WHORE on mouth

Gang Bang Whore

A ruler with, "Must Be This Long to Ride"

Use My Wife

Oftentimes in gangbangs the guys will write comments or draw rudimentary QOS symbols on her body. She loves sucking cock and her Bull draws an "up" arrow on her chin and a "down" arrow on her forehead when it's time for second and third rounds.

When my husband's best friend's wife confided in me one night that she hated sex & would not let her husband shoot off in her because she wasn't taking anymore B C pills & his semen was nasty & disgusting because it leaks out & sticks in her black bush, I wanted to show her husband my smooth pussy that doesn't leak. But most of all, I wanted my pussy spermed. When I told my husband, he loved the idea, but his friend would have to wear a condom. When I told him the only way I would milk his friends cock cowgirl style was without a condom. He wrote "Sperm Me" on my ass & made me bend over, pull my pants down ,& show his friends. He had me dress in short shorts boots & a t-shirt & after we were in public write on the back, I ride 'em bareback. I'll never forget my close friend telling me when my husband pulls up my long blonde hair exposing the tender back of my neck at ball games, concerts, etc men & their wives could see written in permanent marker "Sperm Me". It made me so wet, I made him write "Sperm Bank" above my shaved pussy & pulled my pants down & let his close buddy's write their name above it. Example Dick's Sperm Bank. It is such a turn on & gets me so wet.
you like showing off, dotcha? :giggle: i gotta admit, that's pretty hot!

Back