Wife won't admit she likes bigger

My cock is about 5.5 inches and 4.5 in girth. I got a penis sleeve to us on her which is 7 inches with 6 inch girth. It was so obvious how much she loved it when I used it on her. I've never heard her moan that loud or react the way she did while fucking her with it. On top of that the bed sheets were completely soaked from her pussy juices. I ask her if she likes it more than just my cock and she says no. I can tell she gets extra excited when I pull it out however she just won't admit to it. Really want to witness her get fuck by a real bbc.
She will admit it at some point took my wife time but she eventually went BBC only.

My wife told me that bull ******* for years and maybe she truly believed it because she never experienced a big cock in her limited sexual adventures before we married. When we were married, in our early/mid 20’s, I had bought a huge realistic looking song, it was 10” X 6” and the first time we played with it, we were 69 with her on top and I was working it in her pussy and I could it in all the way to the base no problem. I remember that thing made my dick look like a baby dick and from that moment on, I wanted to watch a real cock that size fuck her pussy. It would take me almost 15 more years to finally convince her to make that happen, her telling me forever cock size didn’t make a difference, it was all motion of the ocean stuff. Well, the first time she got a BBC in her that was probably the size of that dildo so long back and he fucked and fucked and fucked and wore her pussy out with incredible stamina, put her in different positions, mixed up his rhythms and had her having wave after wave after wave of orgasm and she left the bed looking like a 5 gallon bucket of water was poured on it, her point of view on cock size mattering did a 180. She wouldn’t admit it fully for another year probably but finally she got confident enough it wouldn’t upset me and ******* my ego and confessed. Now, she’ll preach to any white girl who might show a slight interest just how different it really is in pleasure and how yes, a big factor is the cock size but in addition, it’s how a black man fucks. She swears they are just better fucks, she says an average fuck from a black guy is equal to the best ever fuck any white guy could give her. One of the biggest cocks she’s ever had was white but she didn’t want to fuck him after a couple tries because she said he just couldn’t “move” right and had horrible rhythm and just fucked like he knew he had a big cock and didn’t have to do anything special, it was all about him. She says every black guy works their asses off to please her, to give her orgasms and just have hips that move and fuck way better.

Even outside of cuckolding, I find it frustrating how some women will rave about larger cocks in one conversation, and then in another conversation say that size doesn't matter. Even podcast hosts will do that. They praise extra size in one episode, but in a Q&A claim that size doesn't matter that much.

Do they think that their audience is different from one day to the next? I think this is just evidence of how so many times people are more likely to say what they think they should say, rather than exactly how they behave or experience their desires.
I once read a survey that asked women if they were satisfied with their partners size. Most said yes.
The second question asked was would you like it if your partner was larger, and most said yes again.

Personally, even if I were larger, I'd prefer my wife had a lover anyway. I've seen the way other men have satisfied her. Not just with their size, but also with technique that was much better than mine.

I once read a survey that asked women if they were satisfied with their partners size. Most said yes.
The second question asked was would you like it if your partner was larger, and most said yes again.

Personally, even if I were larger, I'd prefer my wife had a lover anyway. I've seen the way other men have satisfied her. Not just with their size, but also with technique that was much better than mine.
As far as I'm concerned, just because you have a big dick doesn't automatically make you amazing at sex. It so happens that the biggest cock I've had WAS amazing at sex. But I have had great sex with others that are more average sized, and I have had uninspired sex with some of my larger exes.

A larger/thicker cock feels great to me. So a guy who is a great lover AND has a thicker cock is probably "better" than a guy who is a great lover but has a small cock. But also a guy who has a larger cock but is a lousy lover may not be as fun as a guy who has a smaller cock but really is good in bed. My husband is in that last category, and even though his own "equipment" isn't big, that's not the only thing I use to measure up how much enjoyment I get from him.

As far as I'm concerned, just because you have a big dick doesn't automatically make you amazing at sex. It so happens that the biggest cock I've had WAS amazing at sex. But I have had great sex with others that are more average sized, and I have had uninspired sex with some of my larger exes.

A larger/thicker cock feels great to me. So a guy who is a great lover AND has a thicker cock is probably "better" than a guy who is a great lover but has a small cock. But also a guy who has a larger cock but is a lousy lover may not be as fun as a guy who has a smaller cock but really is good in bed. My husband is in that last category, and even though his own "equipment" isn't big, that's not the only thing I use to measure up how much enjoyment I get from him.
Well I guess I'm in the category of small dick and no technique, because my first wife left me for a friend of mine although we still get along, and my second wife doesn't have sex with me anymore. I do have good reason to believe she cheats on me though. I do jerk off on an almost daily basis, and sometimes twice a day.

I am almost 7" by 5.5 around but damn if she didn't go crazy for her black dildo that as 12x8. She saw it laid out drying after àbout the 10th time she used it saying it was gross and too big. I think she was just embarrassed that her pussy could take something that big so easily. She still will mention when she is ******* about having a black baby though.

Truth! I've done swinging and the women are always waaayy more responsive. They get off on larger cocks more. It is what it is!

My gf finally admits I'm the smallest she's ever had. Her ex hub was the biggest but she won't talk abut him although I love the humiliation
Both my first wife and second wife have told me I'm the smallest they've ever been with too. I was my first wife's first until after we were married. Then she figured out how small I was. My second wife had plenty of men before me, but she figured out with me she could have her cake (me), and eat it (fuck other men) too.

I could only make my ex cum orally...once in a while. My current wife? I've never made her cum. At least that's what she told an old boyfriend in an email about 30 some days after we married, and I don't think that has changed. I have seen both of them cum with different friends of ours, so I know what it looks like, but I guess I'm just not man enough to do it.

I could only make my ex cum orally...once in a while. My current wife? I've never made her cum. At least that's what she told an old boyfriend in an email about 30 some days after we married, and I don't think that has changed. I have seen both of them cum with different friends of ours, so I know what it looks like, but I guess I'm just not man enough to do it.
Never made you currently wife cum?
She get excited during sex?

My cock is about 5.5 inches and 4.5 in girth. I got a penis sleeve to us on her which is 7 inches with 6 inch girth. It was so obvious how much she loved it when I used it on her. I've never heard her moan that loud or react the way she did while fucking her with it. On top of that the bed sheets were completely soaked from her pussy juices. I ask her if she likes it more than just my cock and she says no. I can tell she gets extra excited when I pull it out however she just won't admit to it. Really want to witness her get fuck by a real bbc.
Fello cuck couple love 2 chat

Back