Wife with bbc in college

So knew she had a bbc in college one of the only ones she’s ever had thus far but didn’t know bout this apparently neither did she found in an old laptop from college while cleaning out our storage had a big loaded busted when I seen it and she told me about it
@SpacemanJr heres this one to

So knew she had a bbc in college one of the only ones she’s ever had thus far but didn’t know bout this apparently neither did she found in an old laptop from college while cleaning out our storage had a big loaded busted when I seen it and she told me about it
@NorthFLfirst here is a pic of my pawg in college when she had it I found it on her laptop cleaning out or garage

When my wife was in college she was a slut. At a party she dance with a black guy and she felt his huge dick on her ass. After few hours she was in his apartment and she had her first black cock. Later in the night other three black guys come back home. They were all roommates. Few hours later her first black cock she get three more cocks inside her pussy.
She kept visiting that apartment for some months and she was used by that guys.
My we have an happy life but sometimes she needs a black cock inside her holes.

It's amazing when we find out about some surprises from our wives' past.

Back