Wife Wants Temporary Exclusivity With Boyfriend

you have to accept this is something that happens
when we started it was all fine until one guy who was lot younger than her and after seeing him for 4 months my wife asked if I minded not fucking with her (I did and told her so) she carried on for few weeks and asked again, I agreed I wouldn't want her to fuck me provided she told me everything and gave me oral instead
I enjoyed that for 3 weeks but the feeling I loved was the silky seconds and missed it
in end after 2 weeks of nothing and no oral no sex we had massive row. she left and stayed at his place for two weeks before coming back. I didn't know then but found out he was fucking another girl and she found out
he still wanted sex with her and she wanted it to, she shared him reluctantly with the other girl, the fucking became less and less he stopped coming round she was gutted
12 months later her returned on the scene and it carried on 2/3 times week for next 3 yrs before he moved away

Its something that can happen, if you allow it. Give an inch, she will take a mile. I would never allow my woman develop feelings for her stunt cocks, they're not the one she married. Its too much of a risk. This is why some of you ball-less, spineless cucks lose your women. Its why some of you are divorced, you never set boundries or bothered to enforce them. You let your women push you until they got bored of you.

If they want exclusivity, thats when I use my veto power to boot them. I will not surrender my marital right to fuck my wife to another man for any length of time. Wife knows this, she tells them not to ask. Some still ask. We only play together too. If I'm not there, shes not playing.

Its something that can happen, if you allow it. Give an inch, she will take a mile. I would never allow my woman develop feelings for her stunt cocks, they're not the one she married. Its too much of a risk. This is why some of you ball-less, spineless cucks lose your women. Its why some of you are divorced, you never set boundries or bothered to enforce them. You let your women push you until they got bored of you.

If they want exclusivity, thats when I use my veto power to boot them. I will not surrender my marital right to fuck my wife to another man for any length of time. Wife knows this, she tells them not to ask. Some still ask. We only play together too. If I'm not there, shes not playing.
Well said! This is exactly why I am that of a Stag!

It happens even if your not a spineless cuckold. I lost my wife because I allowed her to fuck mostly on her own with her black lover 3-4 times a week. She clearly fell for him. It's obvious in the pictures.

I recently noticed that when we make love, Maricel seems a bit distant,
Maricel admitted that she is so infatuated with Bill, she's finding it difficult to feel as passionate with me, for the time being. She then hit me with a shocker: Maricel asked me if it would be okay if she remains sexually exclusive to Bill for a short period (she suggested 2 months) to allow her to "bond" with Bill and let the NRE pass.

My opinion, your wife has crossed the line from sex, to a full-blown relationship. I think it's very likely she is not going to return from this supposed 2 month trial.

It happens even if your not a spineless cuckold. I lost my wife because I allowed her to fuck mostly on her own with her black lover 3-4 times a week. She clearly fell for him. It's obvious in the pictures.

You are spineless, in my eyes at least. You allowed her fuck on her own, you opened the door yourself for the divorce. Personally, I say that does make you spineless. You didn't even set boundaries and she walked all over you before walking out on you. Thats not being a man. My wife knows the limits and not to try push them. Everytime she plays I am present, or there is no playing done. There is no dating her bulls, no going out alone with them, and if I think shes starting to get too attached to one, hes gone. We only do this purely for no strings attached sex, if I see threads forming, I cut them off myself. Some of these fuck boys do this to destroy happy marriages of white couples, they're racist asshats that don't give a damn whose lives they fuck up. Thats why you cannot take a passive role in this lifestyle, you will lose your wife and have no one to blame but yourself. You need to set boundaries and if the fuck boys can't handle playing by the rules you kick them to the curb, be a damn man. Theres no end to the supply of fuck boys in the world. Its ok to vet them and get the bad seeds out of your lives before they ruin your marriage.

My (35M) wife (33F) "Maricel" and I, married 11 years, just recently opened up our marriage at Maricel's request so she could pursue a relationship with a black man ("Bill") she developed a crush on. I am mono, so we decided this would be one-sided poly for Maricel only. I was hesitant at first, but decided that this may be good for our marriage since, though our sex is great when it happens, Maricel's desired frequency for sex is much greater than mine.

After Maricel's relationship with Bill turned sexual, about a month ago, she's been head-over-heels for him, classic NRE from what I've read here. Their relationship isn't just sexual, she loves doing other things with him, like dancing, and has expressed that she is feeling a deep emotional bond with him.

I recently noticed that when we make love, Maricel seems a bit distant, At first she denied this, and expressed her unchanging love for me. However, last night Maricel admitted that she is so infatuated with Bill, she's finding it difficult to feel as passionate with me, for the time being. She then hit me with a shocker: Maricel asked me if it would be okay if she remains sexually exclusive to Bill for a short period (she suggested 2 months) to allow her to "bond" with Bill and let the NRE pass.

I have no doubts about Maricel's sincerity when she says she loves me and wants me always to be her life partner. And, for me, stepping aside sexually for 2 months wouldn't be an extreme hardship per se, since I am happy with sex maybe once every week or two anyway (as opposed to Maricel, who likes it almost daily, if possible). My only fear is that by putting our sexual relationship on hold, Maricel may "bond" with Bill more than even she intends, and I might be pushed away indefinitely.

Has anyone had a similar situation as this? If so, how did things work out?

Interesting, in another thread, you said (back in November):

My much-younger wife have sex, but my wife's boyfriend lives with us, and they have sex many times more frequently. That's fine with me, since my libido isn't what it used to be. I never feel neglected, since once every week or two is fine with me.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wife-is-exclusive-to-boyfriend.27223/page-13#post-1598906

I'd say, 33 is not much younger than 35, and you also say you just recently opened up your marriage, but 2 months ago, you say you had a live-in black lover for her. Very interesting.

And....

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wife-is-exclusive-to-boyfriend.27223/page-9#post-1349737

My Filipina wife is 28 years younger than me, and has a much stronger libido. My preference of having sex only 2-3 times a month left her feeling frustrated. Almost 2 years ago, with my blessing, she started dating a half-black guy around her age.

Okay, I am calling B.S on your story.

Oh, and...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-love-with-her-bull.79668/page-3#post-1329695

...and...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...y-feeling-connected.23967/page-3#post-1329677

Two more posts talking about your wife being 28 years younger, but this thread says you are 35 and she is 33. Enough fantasy...

Last edited:
Interesting, in another thread, you said (back in November):

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wife-is-exclusive-to-boyfriend.27223/page-13#post-1598906

I'd say, 33 is not much younger than 35, and you also say you just recently opened up your marriage, but 2 months ago, you say you had a live-in black lover for her. Very interesting.

And....

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wife-is-exclusive-to-boyfriend.27223/page-9#post-1349737

Okay, I am calling B.S on your story.

Oh, and...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-love-with-her-bull.79668/page-3#post-1329695

...and...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...y-feeling-connected.23967/page-3#post-1329677

Two more posts talking about your wife being 28 years younger, but this thread says you are 35 and she is 33. Enough fantasy...
B-U-S-T-E-D!!! *lol*

Back