Wife use to date BBC's before me, how can I break the ice to get her back into them?

Hotme77

Couple
So my wife and I have been together for nesrly 4 years, married for a few. I knew/found out when we were dating that she had BBC lovers in the past. She has no idea that I want her to experience both me and a BBC at the same time, and make it a regular thing. Curious regarding how I can bring this up without offending her or turning her off. She knows I love her unconditionally, we have great sex but I want her to experience the limits of her pleasure. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. We are in the Chicago area so Chicago area bulls, feel free to hit us up also.

I’m just trying to get my gf to admit she still thinks about taking a big black cock from time to time ;) she was like your wife, except, mine was bbc only for about 4 years before me

I’m just trying to get my gf to admit she still thinks about taking a big black cock from time to time ;) she was like your wife, except, mine was bbc only for about 4 years before me

Have you brought it up to her at all? How did you know she wqs BBC exclusive?

So my wife and I have been together for nesrly 4 years, married for a few. I knew/found out when we were dating that she had BBC lovers in the past. She has no idea that I want her to experience both me and a BBC at the same time, and make it a regular thing. Curious regarding how I can bring this up without offending her or turning her off. She knows I love her unconditionally, we have great sex but I want her to experience the limits of her pleasure. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. We are in the Chicago area so Chicago area bulls, feel free to hit us up also.
I would talk to her sooner then later and tell her that you you didn't bring it up sooner because you love much and didn't know how to bring it up, which most likely is why you haven't yet.. But look at it this way she trusted you enough to tell you her Secret very early on and you've waited all this time if she maybe would have preferred to try to get back into the lifestyle again you've wasted all this time UC so I would suggest that you just tell her you're nervous about bringing it up but either way that you'll accept her answer and that you're sorry you didn't bring it up earlier but you didn't want to lose her or you know you had to think about it because you love the way you two are in a couple which I also hope is true and that you'd simply like to see her enjoying bbcs cuz your realist and understand that once a girl that has had bbcs that being with a white guy for pleasure is like bringing the flyswatter to a tank battle

I would talk to her sooner then later and tell her that you you didn't bring it up sooner because you love much and didn't know how to bring it up, which most likely is why you haven't yet.. But look at it this way she trusted you enough to tell you her Secret very early on and you've waited all this time if she maybe would have preferred to try to get back into the lifestyle again you've wasted all this time UC so I would suggest that you just tell her you're nervous about bringing it up but either way that you'll accept her answer and that you're sorry you didn't bring it up earlier but you didn't want to lose her or you know you had to think about it because you love the way you two are in a couple which I also hope is true and that you'd simply like to see her enjoying bbcs cuz your realist and understand that once a girl that has had bbcs that being with a white guy for pleasure is like bringing the flyswatter to a tank battle

Current plan is to set up a role play scenario and use a 12 inch BBC dildo. Blindfold her and every thing. Plan for now. Will definitely update on how it goes.

Back