Wife tried it a few times and still not hooked...

I feel like the OP made it clear that IR wasnt really the issue.
He is "forsing" her to do what he wants, and hasn't really listened to her desires. If she had room to breathe, she might have sex with a black man, because there is no difference between black men and white men. A good bull, is a good bull.
That's true.

I dont want to dog on any of these other suggestions. you know your wife better than anyone else here, but what it sounds like to me is that you have been meeting men for sex and you havent been meeting lovers. Your wife obviously likes sex, but she doesnt need more sex, you provide enough sex and thats it.

So you are looking at your wife wrong. I have worked with a lot of couples that the husband and wife were not on the same page sexually, even though they love each other and want to please each other, but they are unable to communicate with each other. I have sat at a dinner table with the husband tell me his desires and the wife doesn't "get it"
And then I have the wife tell me her desires and the husband "cant hear her."

its crazy to think that some people are just tone deaf so much. But its reality.
I think a big part of the problem is that she doesn't need more sex, or more loving. I have a much higher sex drive than her, so I'm mainly trying to find a way to reignite her drive. I was hoping someone else could help, but so far too no avail. I have tried to find people she clicks with and I encourage the romance although she says she only wants sex without romance with other people. Lol

Maybe you should ask her what she wants without hoping to influence her by what you want. Let her feel comfortable enough to open speak about what she wants and then let her chase that. If she is not hooked on BBC then contrary to many egos here, the fact may be that she is simply not hooked. You can like something, be ok with it, but not hooked on it. Its not the end of the world :). Let her find her path. Be her partner in doing so by supporting her versus trying to guide her to what you want.

Last edited:
most bbc is like any other cock and it depends on the owner. Your wife may not find the sex that much of a thrill or maybe she does not enjoy the men she has fucked or maybe she is satisfied with what she has and does not think the investment in sex with others justifies the rewards. Accept what she wants and decides

I agree that it's not for everyone. She does have interest in black men though and has enjoyed the experiences. Like I said before, I think a big part of the problem is the different levels her and my sex drives are at. I gravitated towards the black and white thing knowing that she usually finds more black men attractive than other races. She's a great and a freak in bed when she wants to be, I am just trying to find ways to bring it out more consistently. After many years of marriage it's harder to find the same spark between the same two people. So I'm just trying to spice it up, because I do value her and our relationship.
I get that. Women often (I hate generalizing even as I continue to do so LOL) don't want sex as much as men imagine them to want it. So if she is a freak in bed and enjoys her sex, just not as frequently, then that's just who she is. I don't think its anything wrong you are doing. Enjoy her as she is.

I get that. Women often (I hate generalizing even as I continue to do so LOL) don't want sex as much as men imagine them to want it. So if she is a freak in bed and enjoys her sex, just not as frequently, then that's just who she is. I don't think its anything wrong you are doing. Enjoy her as she is.
I definitely do enjoy her. Just trying to keep it fresh.

I seem to be having the opposite problem from most people on here. My wife has tried it a few times and hasn't had much interest to make it happen again. I'd like to watch her more. Any thoughts on how to get her more interested?
What I would like to know is:
1.How was the performance of the bulls?
A.Did the bulls get hard and stay hard?
B.Did the bulls have stamina and last long?
C.Were the Bulls attractive to her?
D.Was there Chemistry and connection?

1.Did the Bulls sexually satisfy her beyond expectations?
A.Did she cum?

Again, to reiterate, it's not about forsing her to do anything. It's simply about having a little more fun at times and keep things from getting too boring. I'm not trying to turn her into a complete slut either. For me, it's nice to make new friends and have some kinky fun at times. I realize I may be too much of a freak, but there's obviously a lot of other people in the same boat. I actually feel that I'm q little more normal than some of the weirdos on here. Lol. I'm not into all of degrading and the weird ******* I see on here. I just like meeting cool guys that we can enjoy hanging it with and that can perhaps bring a little more excitement and pleasure into our lives.
ha ha we started by her just trying another man once which she did and found it just so so, then she tried another one and another an eventually i was licking her while she got fucked

This is a great thread. We are in the exact same spot as the OP, some experience, his drive and desires still lead to a strong interest in more play but she has backed off. Perhaps one of the biggest risks of "trying it out" is when one partner likes it and the other doesn't! but I do remind myself that at least I got some experience which outweighs many here and elsewhere with this fetish!

I seem to be having the opposite problem from most people on here. My wife has tried it a few times and hasn't had much interest to make it happen again. I'd like to watch her more. Any thoughts on how to get her more interested?
A more skilled Bull perhaps... bigger cock, a face/body that suits her interests.. For you men, it doesn’t really matter, any black dick ramming in and out of your wife’s sweet pink mouth or loosening up that tight white pussy is appealing to y’all. Us ladies need a little more, mentally and visually.

Your presence may be the reason why she is not hooked. You have not allowed her to be herself with her lover. Typical white boy all you care about is watching! You need to allow her to be with him privately for a while so they can get their sex flowing how they like it without your prying eyes being there. They have to figure out how they like to get it on, what turns them on and gets them going. You must be a young white boy its more than just sticking a dick in a pussy hole. Buy a clue!
I’m so glad someone else says this. I try tell husbands and wives all time sometimes it’s ok to have your man in the other room, run to the store, or he hook up with his flame while we do our thing. But so many act husband/bf must be there all times, you have to read the room for sure. With husbands/bfs I think it’s a pride thing but I remind them this is about satisfying your woman at end of day not you! (Unless it’s a bisexual cuck/bi bull then it’s different)

Maybe she doesn’t like black cock. She might be interested in white cock only or Mexican or any other flavor. I know many white ladies who doesn’t like bbc after first try. Some of them said they don’t like smell of it and it hurt.

I appreciate everyone’s responses here. But the best answer has already commented on my the 2nd poster. He needs to try to give her space first, as hard as it is for many partners out there. You can still be close for “safety” but not there in the way sort of speak, it is is mental for some women when it comes down to it. There’s also modern technology like live cameras to watch action somewhere else like other poster said. She needs space for awhile and guarantee she’ll come around to it and that’s for anyone out there with same issues. I’ve been swinging 15 years and had totally different sex with hubby/bf physically present vs not present. Most of the time women are more comfortable and free as 2nd poster said..

Once she comfortable and lifestyle has been established then you can start physically being there again and maybe join in mfm. You asked for advice and this I think is best advice from personal experience.

Last edited:
Maybe she doesn’t like black cock. She might be interested in white cock only or Mexican or any other flavor. I know many white ladies who doesn’t like bbc after first try. Some of them said they don’t like smell of it and it hurt.
He’s made it clear she’s attracted to black men, that’s why he’s on this site and not a site for mexican/white men ..🤔

This thread is incredibly disrespectful to white men. Admin please handle it. As if every woman who tries a black man must love it and if not it's a "white boy's" fault. You people are comical
This is site for those interested sexually in black men. It’s not really disrespectful. That’s what niche forums are for? There are forums out there for those who prefer white men lol..

I’m so glad someone else says this. I try tell husbands and wives all time sometimes it’s ok to have your man in the other room, run to the store, or he hook up with his flame while we do our thing. But so many act husband/bf must be there all times, you have to read the room for sure. With husbands/bfs I think it’s a pride thing but I remind them this is about satisfying your woman at end of day not you! (Unless it’s a bisexual cuck/bi bull then it’s different)
Not so... for those like us in the Stag/Vixen relationship, we both get off on being together for the experience. He loves to watch and I get a thrill from how turned on he is when I’m being fucked well by a big, thick Bull. For us, That’s actually the whole point of our encounters..

Not so... for those like us in the Stag/Vixen relationship, we both get off on being together for the experience. He loves to watch and I get a thrill from how turned on he is when I’m being fucked well by a big, thick Bull. For us, That’s actually the whole point of our encounters..
You can watch with live feed to get your rocks off. This is a question of getting comfortable and established in the lifestyle or for a new lover I thought?? Not for those already comfortable in stag/vixen relationships. So your response is kinda not relevant here. But if something is not working then you make adjustments to try something else, at least temporarily. After a foundation then you can fully enjoy lifestyle you want.

Back