WIFE TREATS ME TO A PERFORMANCE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Sliding her fingers down lower, touching the tip of his hard cock, her black lover gasps! My beautiful wife slides her fingers down further holding his hard cock lightly, stroking it slowly kissing him as she moves her hand up and down his hard shaft. He slides his tongue into her mouth and my wife sucks on it gently, pulling it deeper into her mouth. He is enjoying the feel of her wet mouth as he kisses her back, moaning as she starts stroking his big hard cock. She moves the sheet down, exposing his cock to her view. She gasps as she sees how big and hard it is, licking her lips as she moves her head quickly towards him. Her mouth touches his cockhead, licking him lightly then sucking it into her mouth. He gasps loudly as she sucks his wet dick, sliding her mouth down his hard shaft, making him very wet, enjoying the taste.
She feels his excitement building quickly, not minding that he will cum, knowing the power she has over him. It doesn’t take long and he starts shooting as she continues sucking on him, spurting into her mouth. She continues stroking his cock as she sucks his cum into her mouth. He finally finishes spurting and she smiles at him as she plays with his still hard cock. She stands up and looks down at him, moving onto his bed, straddling him as he lays flat on his back. She slides down his body, not even needing to touch his cock as she pushes down and it slides easily into her sexy wet pussy. She moans as it slides in, filling her wet hole. She looks at me, making eye contact and then leans down and kisses him passionately, pushing her tongue into his mouth, tasting him.
She starts riding him, pushing deeper onto him, feeling it filling her pussy, making her even wetter. He grabs her hips, thrusting in deeply, pumping his hard black cock into her, fucking her hard, deep and fast. My wife reaches down and touches her clit as she feels her own orgasm building, rubbing it hard as he fucks her hard. He grabs her soft tits, squeezing her hard nipples as she rides him harder. She lets herself go, feeling her juices squirting out over his cock, wetting his bed just as he spurts his cum deep into her. I sit back and stroke my cock, knowing my turn is coming.

1.gif

Back