WIFE SEEING BLACK BULL! ANY ADVICE?

whitecuck23

Couple
From
CO, US
So, we are a 37m/31f couple. My wife has always been in control and has occasionally played with other guys. However, she decides she likes a black bull that she goes to school with and they’ve really hit it off. She is introducing me in the next day or so and told me this time will be different and I won’t be allowed in the room during sex as they want to be private.

This is coupled with that it may turn into a live-in/dating situation. Can anyone give me some fast advice on how to best serve them both? Can anyone tell me what her mindset is that she is wanting this?

Enjoy it. Enjoy smelling and tasting him on and in her as she comes to you.....enjoy her letting you know how much she Loves you for letting her have Black Bull.....Enjoy knowing the Black Bull is seeding her and she can get pregnant....and enjoy knowing that she and you will Love the Black Baby from him

Yes, there’s nothing I can do but accept it. If she falls in love with him, it’s the risk I had to accept in this lifestyle. It’s not even my place to beg or plead, it’s what she wants without questioning her.

You can enjoy it and join in. Find a Bull that will let you take his Cock in your hands and guide it into you wife so she knows this is also what you want. Enjoy cleaning her and smelling and tasting him on and in her....enjoy his hot seed in her pussy as you slide into her for sloppy seconds.....Just enjoy it.

She already set the rule that they discussed, I will not be in the room with them. The only time they’ll bring me in for a few minutes is to use me or if he wants to fuck me but they want privacy when they’re intimate. So that isn’t gonna happen

Well, that’s the thing… I won’t be in her anymore from what she says. I may be used by her for other things and used sexually by the black bull as he’s bi, but her wish is to only be with him sexually.

Is this question a desire to get attention? You have already said your wife wants to stop having sex with you and only have sex with this black bull and you must sleep in another room. You also said she gets what she wants and you have no choice in the matter. If that’s the case what are you asking here? It sounds settled since you have no say in anything. Let me help you out since it’s pretty easy to see your future. Soon you will be asked to move to an apartment and send a weekly check to her bulls bank account. You are done and no longer in a marriage just a monetary enslavement.

Back