Wife saw bigger cock in front of you and comment it

My wife saw a huge BBC beside us on Orient beach a few years ago. Oh she commented alright about the biggest dick she says she had ever seen. She fucked my balls off after seeing that dick. The secret that gave her away was the fact that her pussy was wetter than I had ever seen.

You know she still thinks about it Ha
I hope she does. I wish she would have taken the bait. The reaction from her as he entered her pussy inch by inch would have been over the top. All she got was my little white cock.

Attachments

• 10_6436808235_o.jpg
    10_6436808235_o.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • 1_6436800025_o.jpg
    1_6436800025_o.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 26
  • about-to-tit-fuck-her_8301584764_o.jpg
    about-to-tit-fuck-her_8301584764_o.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 25
My wife saw a huge BBC beside us on Orient beach a few years ago. Oh she commented alright about the biggest dick she says she had ever seen. She fucked my balls off after seeing that dick. The secret that gave her away was the fact that her pussy was wetter than I had ever seen.
My wife gets really wet we we talk about playing with bbc and I show her pics of them

This is my experience

I took my wife at a nudist beach for the first time
She went topless, i was in underwear Most of the time and nude in the water. It was a very hot experience!
The beach is basically a gay nude beach, so it was all men, and just a few women (included my wife). My dream was Expose her to other men and most of all make her watch other cocks, especially the big ones. And she did.
There was a nice range of size, a lot of decent penis, like mine (I’m little above everage, 6-6,5 inches but i’m a shower so i look very big when i’m soft). But different from all of the other there was a man, not very good looking actually but very, very big. At least 8 inches, maybe more, and totally aware of it: he was standing on the shore, touching his monster, proud of showing himself.
I noticed him and my wife too, everyone actually! So i tried to let her talk about him. She is very shy and never talk about sex but i asked she noticed the man with the monster cock and she admitted.
“He’s very big, isn’t him?”
“Oh yes, he’s very Hung! Never seen one so big, i think it’s too much for a girl”
“How much do you think is bigger than me? ”
“Well, He has such a thing...”
For me, it was so exciting listening my shy e little wife talk this way about another cock. Unfortunately he disappeared and We didn’t meet anymore. I tried to let her talk again about him but couldn’t. She told me watching a big cock is not horny for her, it depends on the man, if he’s hot having a big cock it’s turn on, otherwise is just a freak, a curiosity.
I understand this sentiment. I'm not small by any means. I'm probably like 8 - 9in erect, but its my wife's shyness and (I think) shame of being sexual that turns me on to think of her lusting over someone. I guess misery loves company and I don't want to be the only hornball😂.

Back