Wife ready for bbc at long last

kian369

Couple
Gold Member
Hey guys any positive feedback would be appreciated. I have finally got my wife into trying a BBC . She says she will do it we set up a profile anonymous but she will get verified to cut out tinewasting and probably get best selection of real guys . The thing is she doesnt think she could do it with me watching . Should i go ahead and encourage it to happen . She has agreed to video it for me . Looking real answers
Thanks

Hey guys any positive feedback would be appreciated. I have finally got my wife into trying a BBC . She says she will do it we set up a profile anonymous but she will get verified to cut out tinewasting and probably get best selection of real guys . The thing is she doesnt think she could do it with me watching . Should i go ahead and encourage it to happen . She has agreed to video it for me . Looking real answers
Thanks
absolutely let her go and enjoy it. I did it and am happy

Thanks
My wife started with her finding here own BBC Bull and dating alone, and it was the best because she felt it was all her decision not me.

If you are comfortable with it, I don't see why you shouldn't encourage her at least the first time but if you really want to watch, I would let her know that eventually you would like to be there. My ex did this and after the first couple times she let me watch and became really comfortable with me watching but in our case, it was really hard for me not to be there watching. I thought I was going to have a heart attack but everyone is different.

Thanks
I'd warn against it--unless you BOTH vet the guy together. She may not want you watching, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't get to know the guys (especially since it's going to be planned in advance). Also, be wary of taking a video unless she knows what she's doing. Personally, I frown on videos. I have had too many sneak facial shots into the videos (you can see videos on this site of women that you can tell would have never consented to having pics/videos done if she had the slightest inclination that they'd wind up in a public forum). So if he wants copies too, make sure they BOTH review the video (which is a funky way to end an evening)!

Back