Wife picked? Jamaica

Be careful, A abundance of blacks young and old. Some are not the type you might wish. I was well fucked and after we were robbed at gun point. Luckily we had been warned by couples who had been there. They got a fake diamond ring a cheap camera and my guys wallet with about thirty dollars and two credit cards we had already reported missing. No one was hurt as we didn't put up any resistance. I like to think of it as they got fucked twice. We did report it and they had two of the five on file with color mug shots.

Be careful, A abundance of blacks young and old. Some are not the type you might wish. I was well fucked and after we were robbed at gun point. Luckily we had been warned by couples who had been there. They got a fake diamond ring a cheap camera and my guys wallet with about thirty dollars and two credit cards we had already reported missing. No one was hurt as we didn't put up any resistance. I like to think of it as they got fucked twice. We did report it and they had two of the five on file with color mug shots.
Kinda another reason why we are hesitant

really sorry to hear that

Back