Wife outfit preferences

What do most black men prefer the wife to wear when meeting for just sex?

regular boring clothes?
sexy outfit like a skirt or along those lines?
Or lingerie and semi slutty?
Well my wears business suits to work. I would find it sexiest to watch her go out in one of those but with stockings and suspenders on underneath. She looks formal and reserved but then she crosses her legs and the stocking tops come into view telling the real story

I think too much is made of a outfit. Not knocking sexy outfits or dressing to the 10's that adds something extra . My experience however has been guys will respond regardless of outfit. I've been picked up in some very un sexy attire. From the 10's all the way down to sweats i wore to do my laundry. Doing all male party's the two outfits picked by the guys were both brief and easy to remove. One being a teddy top without panties, the other being those playboy bunny ears with nothing else. I never did get the fantasy over those.
Of course what i think is mute as the original question was what black men like, not being one i have no idea.

What do most black men prefer the wife to wear when meeting for just sex?

regular boring clothes?
sexy outfit like a skirt or along those lines?
Or lingerie and semi slutty?
This is a good question,
The obvious’it doesn’t matter what you wear’ answer is ok but I think like me, some of us want to know, and even want to be told what to wear, so I would like to hear some direct answers please.. 🙏
Thank you
Xx

I want your goodies ladies! I don't care how you gift wrap 🎁 them for me but I want them, and I want them badly!!!

I have had hotwives meet me right after work in their business attire, gym active wear, casual jeans and t-shirt as well as lingerie and the sexiest thing of all is those exclusive married goodies you've been hiding from everyone at work, at the grocery store, at the mall, at the restaurant, at the gym you're just teasing us in those leggings anyway!🤣

No matter what you have on ladies it's those goodies that act like a magnetic 🧲 and forces me to grab that ass, kiss 💋 those lips, suckle and pinch those nipples, and put my hand✋between your moist thighs and have you breathing hard and getting wet 💦 when I see you is the goodies that make me hard in my jeans 🍆 and happy to see you!

I want your goodies so those stringy things will get pulled aside, and my hand will be slid up that dress and inside that blouse or fishnets, and those panties will just get moved so that I can get to those goodies and make you feel like pleasure was our only purpose! Like at the fancy restaurant you can put all the garnish and decorations you want with the food but I'm still gonna eat all the goodies on that plate!♠️

Last edited:
Back