Wife needs convincing she can take it…

About size of the first one that ended up changing my wife for life. She was freaking too, thinking no way that was going to fit, feel good and not hurt like hell And pound her cervix. My wife is small too, maybe 5’1”, 140# so a little thick and she had only had my and few other white guys dicks in her that were a little bigger than me but average white so probably nothing over 5.5”. Even though a BBC that size is only twice as long (only haha), the actual size difference in person when you see a real, life, BBC this size, it‘s impressive to say the least, it looks 5 times bigger.

My wife was amazed how gentle he was at first, lots of foreplay, playing around, i was making them drinks (tequila shots and vodka to help with her nerves, she was nervous about that monster cock going in her). My wife’s pussy was so wet, probably in anticipation of his size but once he got the head worked in and half the shaft, he was just going slow in and out, halfway in, kissing her, rubbing her body…..over a couple minutes, he would just slowly start working more and more cock in with every stroke until he finally pubic bone to pubic bone with her. My wife was turned on, she was bucking her hips up like a crazed woman, begging, screaming, cussing, cumming over and over on his cock buried in her. That was still to this day one of the biggest cocks she’s ever had but she took it balls deep and other than a little soreness the next day, she was glowing from the great sex.

I know some women do have shallow pussies and can’t take cocks this big but I do also think if they take it slow, get relaxed and most importantly, lots of foreplay to turn them on, they’ll be surprised how that pussy relaxes and deepens to take big cocks. I ate my wife’s pussy for 15 minutes probably really getting her horned up, i was licking, she was kissing this handsome young black bull and had both hands stroking his cock, I think that helped. You can’t go without getting a woman heated up good and slamming a big cock like that in her.

Need help convincing my wife that she can take black dick. The 18 y/o she blew got her scared because it was rather large lol. help! Thanks in advance
I need help convincing these people without verification and profile pics that people are not paying attention to them until they get verified and show some skin

Help Me Please GIF by ALLBLK

I was so scared first time I see really big black dick, it look so huge and I am so small. But it feel so good once I try, first little too much and maybe a little pain but it is so different and I am amazed

My wife used to complain about me hitting her cervix in certain positions with my six inches, but I saw her take a foot of black African cock, bigger around than a beer can like she's been doing it all her life! You will truly be amazed by how much and how many big black cocks your prim and proper wife can take when she goes into full black cock whore mode!

My wife used to complain about me hitting her cervix in certain positions with my six inches, but I saw her take a foot of black African cock, bigger around than a beer can like she's been doing it all her life! You will truly be amazed by how much and how many big black cocks your prim and proper wife can take when she goes into full black cock whore mode!
lol this is true, sometime smaller guy can hit top but I can take pretty big size also

Back