Wife may have stopped submissive cuckold relationship

Cuthach

Couple
Had lunch with a fellow cuck a short time ago. My wife and I have played with him and his wife many times and consider them very good friends in and out of the lifestyle. My cuck friend is not timid when it comes to cleaning up duties on both his wife and her lovers. However, he told me that he only does that when his wife orders him to. It's all part of the game. Nor does he orally get the bull's ready unless he is instructed to do so.

He was telling me that about six months ago they were playing with a bull that is BI but is agreeable to be the alpha male. As part of their play session, my cuck friend was dressed in a bra and panties with a matching cage. He said the bull played the alpha bull roll perfectly ordering him to hold his wife's legs, to guide his cock in her.

He said at one point his wife was riding the bull to a very intense orgasm. After she had cum she climbed off the bull and said she needed something to *******. The bull got up and sort of protested by pointing to his large erection. The wife said to get her sissy cuck to take care of that. Like I said my cuck friend is not timid about taking care of the bull.

My cuck friend said he moved to the edge of the bed put his head upon his elbows. His mouth was at the right level for the bulls member. Instead of giving him a blowjob the bull grabbed my cuck friend and spun him around on his back. He pushed his legs up to his chest and took him anally. My cuck friend was sort of caught off guard but in hindsight, he said he should have protested.

My cuck friend said his mind was in a fog not sure to enjoy what was happening or tell him to stop. At some point, my cuck friend felt the bull's cock get harder and the warm streams of his cum. My cuck friend said that's when he noticed his wife off to the side of the bed playing with her Hitachi magic wand watching him and the bull. He said that's what made him cum hard.

My cuck friend said after that his wife kind of stopped everything. He said that if they do have sex it's just straight vanilla. He has inquired many times of anything wrong she just replies she needed a break.

I wonder if the wife took fantasy too far. That may be seeing her cuck husband totally dominated should have stayed a fantasy, or was she upset that her cuck took his fantasy too far that she had no sayso in.

My girlfriends all have watched bulls fuck me , I have to say they have all took bulls ( maybe not one in particular type) as their boyfriends and husbands eventually. I have had 4 serious girlfriends i thought would eventually be “the one”. . Each time I try not to become such a sissy cuck but well that always seems to be the case. I do however become very good friends with them as a couple

My girlfriends all have watched bulls fuck me , I have to say they have all took bulls ( maybe not one in particular type) as their boyfriends and husbands eventually. I have had 4 serious girlfriends i thought would eventually be “the one”. . Each time I try not to become such a sissy cuck but well that always seems to be the case. I do however become very good friends with them as a couple
You are a sissy, not a real cuck.

Had lunch with a fellow cuck a short time ago. My wife and I have played with him and his wife many times and consider them very good friends in and out of the lifestyle. My cuck friend is not timid when it comes to cleaning up duties on both his wife and her lovers. However, he told me that he only does that when his wife orders him to. It's all part of the game. Nor does he orally get the bull's ready unless he is instructed to do so.

He was telling me that about six months ago they were playing with a bull that is BI but is agreeable to be the alpha male. As part of their play session, my cuck friend was dressed in a bra and panties with a matching cage. He said the bull played the alpha bull roll perfectly ordering him to hold his wife's legs, to guide his cock in her.

He said at one point his wife was riding the bull to a very intense orgasm. After she had cum she climbed off the bull and said she needed something to *******. The bull got up and sort of protested by pointing to his large erection. The wife said to get her sissy cuck to take care of that. Like I said my cuck friend is not timid about taking care of the bull.

My cuck friend said he moved to the edge of the bed put his head upon his elbows. His mouth was at the right level for the bulls member. Instead of giving him a blowjob the bull grabbed my cuck friend and spun him around on his back. He pushed his legs up to his chest and took him anally. My cuck friend was sort of caught off guard but in hindsight, he said he should have protested.

My cuck friend said his mind was in a fog not sure to enjoy what was happening or tell him to stop. At some point, my cuck friend felt the bull's cock get harder and the warm streams of his cum. My cuck friend said that's when he noticed his wife off to the side of the bed playing with her Hitachi magic wand watching him and the bull. He said that's what made him cum hard.

My cuck friend said after that his wife kind of stopped everything. He said that if they do have sex it's just straight vanilla. He has inquired many times of anything wrong she just replies she needed a break.

I wonder if the wife took fantasy too far. That may be seeing her cuck husband totally dominated should have stayed a fantasy, or was she upset that her cuck took his fantasy too far that she had no sayso in.
It must be her thoughts as my wife loves to see me take it in the ass

It must be her thoughts as my wife loves to see me take it in the ass
If he regretted not protesting, his wife could probably tell in the subsequent days that something was upsetting him and called a halt to their play, as their relationship is more important.

Back