Wife lost her anal cherry to her black BF

We had been married for about five years and had never done anal. We tried it a couple times, but she is very petite and I'm a lot bigger than average, so she made me stop before I could penetrate her. Well, she began an affair with a young Mexican guy which I consented to, and one day she comes home from a trip to Las Vegas with the guy and announces to me that he took her anal virginity. Apparently the guy gave her a spa day while he went to the sports book, and then dinner, drinks and dancing. When they got back to the room he tells her he wants to give her an ******* which she was okay with, then he introduced her to a variety of anal toys. She told me she was pretty *******, and before she knew what was happening, his cock was in her ass. She said he fucked her ass three times over the course of the weekend. He taught her how to try to push him out as he was thrusting into her. She said her anus felt differnt like bigger, like there was extra skin from neing stretched and showed me....it did seem swollen and thicker. Anyway, now she is hooked on it...prefers anal to vaginal sex.

Last edited:
We had been married for about five years and had never done anal. We tried it a couple times, but she is very petite and I'm a lot bigger than average, so she made me stop before I could penetrate her. Well, she began an affair with a young Mexican guy which I consented to, and one day she comes home from a trip to Las Vegas with the guy and announces to me that he took her anal virginity. Apparently the guy gave her a spa day while he went to the sports book, and then dinner, drinks and dancing. When they got back to the room he tells her he wants to give her an ******* which she was okay with, then he introduced her to a variety of anal toys. She told me she was pretty *******, and before she knew what was happening, his cock was in her ass. She said he fucked her ass three times over the course of the weekend. He taught her how to try to push him out as he was thrusting into her. She said her anus felt differnt like bigger, like there was extra skin from neing stretched and showed me....it did seem swollen and thicker. Anyway, now she is hooked on it...prefers anal to vaginal sex.
me too

Back