Wife losing motivation

Hey all, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Lately it's been tough trying to get the sparks flying again. Whether it's work or the chaos of life, she just isn't into it. Use to be down to chat and flirt with guys I would introduce her to, now won't acknowledge them. And probably part of it has to do with so many flakes or chats leading to nothing as well. Has anyone else hit a sexual low with themselves or their partner and how did it improve?

Hey all, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Lately it's been tough trying to get the sparks flying again. Whether it's work or the chaos of life, she just isn't into it. Use to be down to chat and flirt with guys I would introduce her to, now won't acknowledge them. And probably part of it has to do with so many flakes or chats leading to nothing as well. Has anyone else hit a sexual low with themselves or their partner and how did it improve?
My wife's the same. Interest comes and goes.
I'm happy she's indulged a few of my fantasies.

If she is losing interest, it may be that you aren’t doing enough to keep her feeling special and showing that you are still excited in supporting her desire for black men. You boys have a lot of stake in her heart so maybe remind her of your support

Hey all, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Lately it's been tough trying to get the sparks flying again. Whether it's work or the chaos of life, she just isn't into it. Use to be down to chat and flirt with guys I would introduce her to, now won't acknowledge them. And probably part of it has to do with so many flakes or chats leading to nothing as well. Has anyone else hit a sexual low with themselves or their partner and how did it improv

We were the wildest couple everywhere we went when younger but menopause killed our sexlife for years. Hubby stayed wanting it but I couldnt tolerate hormones. I thought it would never end. Made me feel so left out and sad. I just could not help it. Thankfully after something like 10 years it subsided and now I'm hornier than I have ever been. Maybe I'm a man now. Lol

Last edited:
I don't understand, I cannot live without sex. So what if you don't have sex with her anymore? Then she would begin to have interest in other men.

Back