Wife is going on a date with her Black Bull Saturday night

My girl is gorgeous. Tall thin and fit, 5’8, brunette with bangs, beautiful face with sexy green eyes and pouty lips, point little pink A cup titties, flat tummy, amazing hips and an incredible ass that gets her lots of attention from Black men in our diverse neighborhood. Long legs, and I love to worship her pretty feet.

On Saturday night, she is going on a date with her amazingly hung strong Black Bull. This will be the 3rd time together, but their first time going out alone without me. She decided that she wants them to come back to our place after and let me listen from the other room. Maybe bring them things they need (lube, toys, drinks).

I’m gonna get to watch her get dolled up, get maybe a couple updates, and then she’ll text me when they’re on the way back.

While I’m home alone during the date, I’m gonna get our bedroom ready for them, probably smoke some 420, and looking to chat with some other cucks about the whole situation. Preferably through voice.

Let me know if you’d like to connect.

Wish I was taking her on a date. Maybe next time?!
You never know!

She has very slowly gotten into this idea and we found a wonderful Black Bull who has just the right combo of dominance and care for her. We might include more down the line.

Tomorrow night should be a real experience…their first time alone on a date. I’m sure that will bring her even deeper into her newly discovered attraction to Black men.

So exciting.

Will you be shaving her before her date?

I love doing this before the wife meets her lover,then waiting downstairs for her to show me how she has dressed for her man.

I love doing this before the wife meets her lover,then waiting downstairs for her to show me how she has dressed for her man.

I’ll definitely be allowed to watch her shave her pussy in the shower before she gets filled up. I’m gonna put on a sexy R&B/hip hop playlist for when she’s in front of the mirror, getting her hair done, doing makeup, and picking out an outfit. She says she feels sexy preparing herself for Black men.

I’m so excited to see what bra, panties, and outfit she chooses.

My girl is gorgeous. Tall thin and fit, 5’8, brunette with bangs, beautiful face with sexy green eyes and pouty lips, point little pink A cup titties, flat tummy, amazing hips and an incredible ass that gets her lots of attention from Black men in our diverse neighborhood. Long legs, and I love to worship her pretty feet.

On Saturday night, she is going on a date with her amazingly hung strong Black Bull. This will be the 3rd time together, but their first time going out alone without me. She decided that she wants them to come back to our place after and let me listen from the other room. Maybe bring them things they need (lube, toys, drinks).

I’m gonna get to watch her get dolled up, get maybe a couple updates, and then she’ll text me when they’re on the way back.

While I’m home alone during the date, I’m gonna get our bedroom ready for them, probably smoke some 420, and looking to chat with some other cucks about the whole situation. Preferably through voice.

Very hot! Love to see pics of her!

Make sure to post before and after pics

Back