Wife is becoming an online toy for BBC

Hello everyone,

Something has been happening over the last couple of weeks that I want to try and put down here. A while back, my wife and I realized we needed to keep things alive and decided to share and explore fantasies. She knew a big one of mine was being cucked, and we finally agreed to have some fun with this. Just that, some fun. We went online and started looking for potential guy's to help us out. The amout of crappy replies was enormous. After wading through the mud for a while, she finally came to me to let me know she talked to this one guy, and that it felt very different. He was respectful to her, asked her questions to figure out what she was looking for. She told me their chat then very quickly turned sexual and that he became very very dominant with her. She loved it.

Over the next few days, it went back and forth like that. As per the fantasy we talked about, she really adopted her role as my sexy hotwife, teasing me with all the dirty things she did with him. She showed me parts of their chat, but not everything to leave me dreaming. During a nice, slow, teasing handjob, she revealed he was black and that she loved being a little slut for his BBC. I flew into a frenzy of lust, it was incredible living this out finally. I felt confliced about it as well, I was and am jealous seeing how quickly she fell for him and how much she was enjoying it.

It evolved into her sending pictures to him, and again not showing me all of them. I get messages from her during the day, describing what he has her do and it gets freaking wild. We are now at the point where him and I also talked, about where we want this to go. It was a respectful talk, it didn't feel weird but still quite overwhelming. He is offering for her to become his bbc owned, married, white little slut and that is something.. yeah, I can't put into words the feelings I have about that. Super hot, and scary at the same time. It will be purely online, so I'm not even sure how all of that would work, but her and me aren't easy quiters and want to see where this might lead us.

So there it is, that is the short version I guess of this rollar coaster. I'm sure there are people here who have experienced something similar and it would be good to see some perspectives coming in. Thanks all

Hello everyone,

(...) He is offering for her to become his bbc owned, married, white little slut and that is something.. (...) It will be purely online, (...)
No it won't, if he is living in reach of the two of you. If he's on the other side of the planet, that's a different story.
To me it looks like it is evolving into just that. Her pussy will be owned by him and your wife will become his personal pleasure toy. No more pussy for you, the husband. Well, perhaps he will allow you to eat her out or give you a pity fuck for your birthday. Be prepared for that! ;)

(...) yeah, I can't put into words the feelings I have about that. Super hot, and scary at the same time. (...)
Yeah, some call it "cuck angst" and that can be very powerful. Whatever you are going to do, try to think with your brain, not your dick. :)
Good luck man!

100% agree with you about this..... If he's on the other side of the planet, that's a different story...Her pussy will be owned by him and your wife will become his personal pleasure toy. No more pussy for you, the husband. Well, perhaps he will allow you to eat her out or give you a pity fuck for your birthday. If she even stays with him.

In my opinion it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, body build or the size of his dick. (Perhaps there are more Black than white men like that but honestly i don't know.) It is the attitude and the way some men have with Women. i do not call it "Alpha" but it is some sort of unacted behavior, a vibe a few men give off that makes a Woman naturally submit and give in to his manly needs. - His sheer presence becomes her "sub space".

If that is him and she is your wife be prepared that she will end up doing almost everything he commands her in order to make him happy. You can only hope that he is not an ass and moves in risky or unhealthy directions with her because there will be nothing really you, the husband, can do about it anyway. Just sayin'

Hello everyone,

Something has been happening over the last couple of weeks that I want to try and put down here. A while back, my wife and I realized we needed to keep things alive and decided to share and explore fantasies. She knew a big one of mine was being cucked, and we finally agreed to have some fun with this. Just that, some fun. We went online and started looking for potential guy's to help us out. The amout of crappy replies was enormous. After wading through the mud for a while, she finally came to me to let me know she talked to this one guy, and that it felt very different. He was respectful to her, asked her questions to figure out what she was looking for. She told me their chat then very quickly turned sexual and that he became very very dominant with her. She loved it.

Over the next few days, it went back and forth like that. As per the fantasy we talked about, she really adopted her role as my sexy hotwife, teasing me with all the dirty things she did with him. She showed me parts of their chat, but not everything to leave me dreaming. During a nice, slow, teasing handjob, she revealed he was black and that she loved being a little slut for his BBC. I flew into a frenzy of lust, it was incredible living this out finally. I felt confliced about it as well, I was and am jealous seeing how quickly she fell for him and how much she was enjoying it.

It evolved into her sending pictures to him, and again not showing me all of them. I get messages from her during the day, describing what he has her do and it gets freaking wild. We are now at the point where him and I also talked, about where we want this to go. It was a respectful talk, it didn't feel weird but still quite overwhelming. He is offering for her to become his bbc owned, married, white little slut and that is something.. yeah, I can't put into words the feelings I have about that. Super hot, and scary at the same time. It will be purely online, so I'm not even sure how all of that would work, but her and me aren't easy quiters and want to see where this might lead us.

So there it is, that is the short version I guess of this rollar coaster. I'm sure there are people here who have experienced something similar and it would be good to see some perspectives coming in. Thanks all
So fucking hot

Hello everyone,

I’d love to hear the longer version!! I’ll DM you

Thank you for the replies so far. Let me give some more details. This is in fact long distance idd. This complicates things in terms of different time zones, but also provides some safety reassurance. I can certainly feel the control he has when they play, seeing how easy it is for him to make her do what he wants. He had her describe in great detail how much of a slut she wants to be for him, telling her to send messages to her husband to show that he owns her, make her masturbate and cum multiple times. She sent pictures of herself showing herself off for him (she did this only after we discussed this together and agreed to only do it in a safe way).

Her and I will use caution moving forward, but I understand how much of a slippery slope this can be.

Yeah, some call it "cuck angst" and that can be very powerful. Whatever you are going to do, try to think with your brain, not your dick. :)
Good luck man!

Try to think with your brain, not your dick. That's the best advice anyone could have given, thanks for that one.

To be continued

This is amazing. I don't think my wife would ever met another man, but this Online option sounds both erotic and fun!

Please keep us updated with how it goes. Maybe open another thread starting from the beginning and sharing as much as you can.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I like your story. I think I would love it to as a start to begin our cuckold mission. Afcours ther is the posibility he take over her pussy but that is just what whe cucks want isn't it. After many years of Femdom and my wife only fuck her big dildo I'm Ok with the idea her pussy is only for a futur Bull who can sattsify that pussy, something I can't anymore. So my advice keep experimenting, talk a lot and when it doesn't feel wright anymore you should stop.

i too believe the "sexting bull" scenario can be a great start into sharing one's wife or girlfriend. Many Women do not like the thought of having sex with a man who is not her partner. So doing the online thing seems more innocent, especially if she believes she will never actually meet him. However writing sexual messages back and forth with one man, especially if she keeps them or a part of them a secret between her and him only, is a very romantic act, and depending on how that progresses it can easily lead to catching feelings - and if only playful ones - but still romantic feelings toward him. If he is good at it and it is what he wants, he can, even from a remote location, make her mind and body be owned by him completely!

He will give her small tasks to do but progress by pushing her boundaries further and further. She will become more receptive of the "game" of doing things for him just to please him and following his "orders". Those things may be as harmless at first as wearing no panties underneath in public or wearing a toy in her ass and/or vagina while she's out grocery shopping. But later those may include controlling her sexual behavior and limiting sex (by position, acts and/or time/frequency) with her husband, or weaning him off her pussy or any sex with her completely.

No question there are "online bulls" or "Doms" out there who are real gentlemen with the intention in mind of improving a couple's sex life by adding some "kink" for both wife and husband to enjoy and thus becoming their remote third player in their relationship. A "REAL Dom" is a man (or Woman) who takes the lead in guiding the sub partner (or couple, in this case) to an improved experience. (S)He gets off on being the one in control and a gratification each time his (or her) steering the sub(s) in a direction that turns out to be successful in terms of the subs' sexual fulfillment. But mind finding the right quy, a real Dom, with no bad intent is rare.

I heard of a guy who jumped on the plane and rang the doorbell with no earlier notice then explained what was going to happen. He dislodged the husband from the bedroom not respecting any complaints and stayed in the marital home for more than one week, constantly humiliating the husband beyond limits. The whole thing culminated in a divorce.
Another guy remotely arranged real-life meetings for the wife with strangers. Only later it turned out he was pimping her out for money without her or her husband's knowledge.
Yet another guy took his master role to another level by commanding the wife to "s!eep" with a d** which she did but felt so miserable about it afterwards because of her degradation that she would break the whole thing off, had to see a psychiatrist and was never again able to enjoy sex.
Some of those guys know exactly how to act and what to do to appear like a gentleman at first without anybody - wife or husband - noticing his real intent.

What I want to say is: When you are going down that route of having an online sexting partner for the wife then there should be ground rules and hard boundaries discussed and defined by the three of you - wife, husband and "bull" - beforehand. If any of those rules are not followed or boundaries not respected, that is exactly the time to end the "relationship" immediately. In order to be able to do so it has to be guaranteed that all conversation and any message between either two must be accessible for the third party at any time. Otherwise it would be impossible for the third party to react on time or at all when things start to take a wronged path.

All sexual kink aside... one of the husband's more important responsibilities is to always protect his wife from any sort of harm. And he is not enabled to do that, when he has no clue of what's going on. The very first moment a wife starts to hide the conversation or individual messages between her and her "bull" from her husband is IN MY OPINION the right time to quit and move on! The only exception would be if the "bull" was a close trusted friend already and the idea was for the wife to go poly. ...just my nickles.

Hello everyone,

Sounds wonderful. You all are communicating and being safe. Keep that up and don’t be afraid to take some leaps as a couple. You are in it together.

If that is him and she is your wife be prepared that she will end up doing almost everything he commands her in order to make him happy. You can only hope that he is not an ass and moves in risky or unhealthy directions with her because there will be nothing really you, the husband, can do about it anyway. Just sayin'
I would take this advice very seriously. My wife also met a guy online and I'm still shocked at how much he's managed to get her wrapped around his finger. This guy has more control over the future of my relationship with my wife than I do, to the point where I have to basically respect whatever wishes he has for her because, as it was said, there's nothing I as the husband can do about this. I'm going to give him what he wants without a fight and hope he keeps things on a good track.

Hello everyone,

I want this for my wife too..please keep me posted

My wife met a guy on line like this, it took some time but eventually she gave her holes to him fully. In due time she let me in on it and to see it progress.

Back